Liz Cowie Photography

Melbourne Beach, FL · View map

About Liz Cowie Photography

Weddings are truly a celebration of life and I love to be part of them! Our journey together is built on communication and trust. As my client you will receive photographs that showcase yoru love, laughter and friendships. Real moments...authentic emotions that you will cherish for years to come.

23 Reviews for Liz Cowie Photography

23 Liz Cowie Photography Reviews

Taylor
Taylor

Getting married on 04/18/2020

We Absolutely LOVE Liz

Liz is the absolute sweetest! While she hasn't done our photography yet, the sign on process has been seamless. She explained her entire contract in detail to make sure we understood her entire ... Read more process prior to signing. She was one of the only photographers I spoke with that was genuinely excited about our engagement and wedding which made me feel super special. I had a poor experience with other vendors and can't help but be super excited to work with Liz.

Pam
Pam Dow

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Person. Amazing Pictures.

Liz was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Beginning with our initial interview, Liz and I hit it off right away. She had been to my venue several times, had stunning photos, and was all ... Read more around just so excited to be a part of our big day. Our engagement pictures were beautiful. SOOOO many people commented tell me that they were the best they had ever seen. A direct quote from someone was, "I have seen some really good ones, but yours were just WOW." Liz instantly makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, teaching you to walk before you can run (metaphorically). On our wedding day, she made everyone feel at ease. Everyone laughed, had a great time, and you could tell our pictures were genuine. You felt like you were there. Liz was the best and we are soooooo grateful for her.

E
Erica

Married on 02/23/2019

Exceptional quality

Liz was fabulous! We hired her for our engagement and wedding/reception photos. The engagement photos were fun and the turn around time in getting them back to us to use for our save the date/wedding ... Read more invites and website was quick and easy! Liz was a pleasure to work with. Her personality and eye for detail were just some of the many positives this woman possesses! We will deff be working with her more as our family grows. Highly recommend!