Liz Cuadrado Photography

Kew Gardens, NY · View map · Visit website

About Liz Cuadrado Photography

Liz Cuadrado Photography is a New York City-based wedding photographer. Liz loves to find inspiration from her everyday life and channeling that motivation into her creative work. Her style comes from documenting life’s small and essential moments as well as its more momentous occasions into lasting wedding memories. Liz curates her photos specifically to reflect the sentiments present between each couple on one of the most important days of their lives.

Liz shoots with a combination of contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic techniques. Aside from wedding photography, she also offers engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions. Other available services offered by Liz Cuadrado Photography include:

• Travel services and destination wedding photography
  • Wedding portraits
  • Additional hours and multiple locations
  • An assistant photographer
  • Digital copies
  • Photo albums and specialty prints

9 Reviews for Liz Cuadrado Photography

9 Liz Cuadrado Photography Reviews

Jocelyn
Jocelyn Panameno

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Forever Grateful!

To begin, we want to thank Liz for her never ending patience. As two very busy, young adults, we had to re-arrange the dates of our intimate wedding with Liz a few times. Each time she was ... Read more understanding and prompt to reply and accommodate us. Her level of professionalism and warmth was truly appreciated and refreshing. We had an intimate town hall wedding in a small town on Long Island. Although nothing fancy, Liz truly captured every single moment and highlighted all of the love shared that day. She is a natural for knowing when and what to capture. The pictures are breath taking and will be cherished for a lifetime. Thank you, Liz, for not only capturing the memories of such a special day but giving us something tangible we can pass down to our future children and their children. We are grateful we found a photographer we will be using for all special events to come. Alexander and Jocelyn Peraza

Heidrun
Heidrun Medina

Married on 04/18/2019

Outstanding

I don't even know where to begin. If you have met Liz in any capacity, you will know why 5 stars isn't enough to say just how good she is. I was recommended Liz by a friend of a friend, and if I ... Read more didn't already believe in destiny, I would now. Liz is nothing short of the best photographer we could have hoped or asked for, and I truly mean it when I say she made our day what it was. She is outstanding in every possible way. She brought such amazing, positive energy, and made me and my husband feel so relaxed. It was impossible to not have a good time during all the portraits and photographs, and for a couple who aren't the most 'posey', she brought out the best in us and made it all feel effortlessly easy. Even in the years, months and days before the wedding, Liz was so easy to talk to and had such a contagious excitement that was impossible not to like, so we knew we wanted her to capture our special day. We definitely made the best decision there, and anyone who looks to have Liz capture a special event, I promise you, it will be worth every single penny. The end result speaks for itself. Our photos are BREATHTAKING. She captured moments I didn't even realise I wanted captured, and now I have little moments from the best day of my life, for the rest of my life. I cannot find the words to say just how much we loved having you photograph our day, and how amazing our photos are. It was truly magnificent. So we want to say a big thank you to you Liz, for making what is already a special day, even more special. Thank you for bringing such joy and positivity and good energy. Thank you for being a part of our day, and thank you for understanding us, who we are, and what we wanted. Our photos is everything we were looking for, and more. Thank you, one million times over.

M
Mary Mc.

Married on 09/29/2018

Professional, flexible, and creative

Liz made sure we communicated about what photos were a must and what ideas we liked. She was very professional, punctual, and flexible with our scheduling the day of, which completely took the stress ... Read more off. She was creative with the shots and the results were beautiful! Also did a great job editing and we received the pictures in a relatively short time, so we could enjoy our memorable evening.