Liz Drennan Photography

New River, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Liz Drennan Photography

Liz Drennan Photography is a traditional wedding photographer based in New River, Arizona. With a bright and bold style, Liz can capture your most memorable moments from your engagement session to your wedding day, giving you timeless keepsakes to cherish for years to come.

Liz Drennan Photography offers many services to document the memories that you want to relive for years to come. She also provides albums, digital files, and prints of your images. The wedding photography services she offers includes:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits

Areas Covered
Liz Drennan Photography is based in and services weddings in New River, Arizona. She also serves the Phoenix, Cave Creek, Sedona, Flagstaff, Scottsdale, and the surrounding areas.

7 Reviews for Liz Drennan Photography

7 Liz Drennan Photography Reviews

T
Featured
Tina Marie

Married on 11/20/2018

Perfect experience!

Liz has such an eye - I literally cried when I saw our gorgeous photos! She was a pleasure to work with and captured us perfectly! Highly recommend! Read more Liz has such an eye - I literally cried when I saw our gorgeous photos! She was a pleasure to work with and captured us perfectly! Highly recommend!

A
Amanda Clark

Married on 08/25/2018

Book liz now!

My husband and I had our engagement photos done by Liz and she was absolutely AMAZING. We were brand new to the area and Liz was so helpful with finding a location for our shoot and telling us all ... Read more about the area. When we finally met on the day of our photo shoot, she showed us all around the area while taking the most beautiful photos. I am so happy that she captured these memories for us to cherish forever. Liz is not only an amazing photographer, but also just a wonderful person. You won’t regret Liz Drennan Photography!!!

M
Mabel

Married on 07/14/2016

Sudden San Antonio Wedding

My fiancé and I had a very short engagement and were unaware of the immense task planning a wedding was. Booking Liz was such a blessing for us! She was so accommodating, assuring, and all-around ... Read more amazing!!! Every time I look at my wedding pictures I am overcome with emotions because Liz was able to capture everything I was feeling that day. We loved her work sooooo much that we hired her again after our son was born to take our family prortraits. Her work surrounds us all over our home and we are so grateful that she came into our lives to share and capture those milestones. I highly recommend Liz to anyone for any event that you have and want to preserve in time.