Liz Maryann Photography

Falls Church, VA · View map

About Liz Maryann Photography

Modern Stylish Wedding Photography. A perfect blend of fine art, photojournalism and contemporary.

www.LIZMARYANN.com

17 Reviews for Liz Maryann Photography

17 Liz Maryann Photography Reviews

User4042970

2+ years ago

Liz Maryann not only does wedding photography, she does boudoir photo shoots for ladies who may want to present their special someone with a gift he will never forget! After repeatedly having my ... Read more husband ask me to give him sexy pics, I finally got the bright idea to do a boudoir photo shoot and make a book of photos to give him for his 30th birthday/our first year anniversary. Liz Maryann did an amazing job. She makes you feel instantly comfortable even if you have no idea what you're doing or how to pose in lingerie that you normally do not wear (that's me!). Liz gives you posing suggestions, and I appreciate that she even reminds you to suck it in (your stomach) and stick it out (your butt). I remember just chatting and laughing with her the whole time--she made it so fun, and you really need that if you're going to be exposing yourself like that. Once I saw the photos, I felt so flattered--like, that's me? Wow! Really, Liz can make any girl look GOOD whatever your size or shape. I should add that she teams up with an amazing makeup artist, who is included in the price of her packages. Her name is Liz Wegryzn and can be found at http://www.facesbyliz.com/ if you are interested in checking out her work or booking her for your wedding (or other event). Liz Maryann was also very prompt in sending the proofs to you (a little less than a week I believe), and then with my particular package, I selected 15 photos for her to re-touch. You can of course choose more if you decide on a different package. She re-touched the photos in a very timely manner, and sent me an electronic draft of the little black book of photos which I approved. Can't wait to have the real thing come in the mail, which should be any day now! Thanks, Liz, for such an awesome experience!

C
Chelsea

Married on 10/19/2013

Without a doubt, the best decision I made for my wedding (aside from my groom of course!). When I first started looking for photographers I knew I was going to be very picky. The minute I got to Liz ... Read more Maryann's website and saw her gorgeous pictures I knew I had to book her. She was so amazing (amazing doesn't even do her justice to be honest)! Even though we booked her well in advance, she would constantly check in with us. She wanted to know how we were doing and really wanted to get to know us as a couple. Because her vision is so breathtaking, I told her to take the pictures that she wanted and I am glad I did. Her and Anna (equally as amazing), her second shooter, made sure everyone was part of the process and every detail was perfect. She was even able to make a wedding slideshow at the wedding with pictures for people to see!! Liz was so patient with our families, all the children, and my husband and I. She made us feel comfortable and beautiful during the process. Within 24 hours of the wedding she sent us a sneak peek with several pictures to tide us over. Her work is pure brilliance and I couldn't be happier. Liz is the ultimate professional and she captured every moment of our magical day so we will remember it for years to come. I don't think there are enough exclamation marks to describe my enthusiasm when I say that I highly recommend her!!! Liz takes photography to a whole new level and I am so lucky I had her there to capture our day!!

User2360467

2+ years ago

What can I say about Liz.... Oh I know! She's AMAZING, FABULOUS, TALENTED etc... I am with out a doubt excited to see our pictures from our wedding! It was a beautiful day in may and Liz made my ... Read more vision come to life! She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered it like a rock star with out skipping a beat! This girl is one talented photographer with the most positive, high energy vibe. She absolutely loves her career and it shows. She not only wants to get the best shots for herself but she wants to prove to her brides that she can deliver results you will literally cry with happiness over. Thank you Liz for not only being the most amazing photographer but for being you! I felt such a calmness having you around and I couldn't be happier with my decision! Xoxo