Liz Price Photography

Ontario, CA · View map

About Liz Price Photography

Congratulations on your engagement & upcoming wedding! Thank you for visiting my page. If you connect with the images that are here or on my site (www.lizprice.photography), then we may be a good match.
I love people, all kinds, keeps life interesting, the reason I became a photographer is because I fell in love with the combination of science and creativity. Life is always in motion and is constantly changing; the only way to enjoy it in the future is through memories captured both in our minds and in physical pictures; that's where I come in.

Any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

3 Reviews for Liz Price Photography

3 Liz Price Photography Reviews

Kristina & Robert
Kristina

Married on 12/13/2015

Liz did my boudoir session as a gift to my fiancé.. My boudoir session was so fun! I was a little nervous about the whole thing, but Liz made me feel so comfortable. The make up artist that she had do ... Read more my make up and hair did an amazing job. I also loved her assistant Amanda. Liz is really adept at giving direction, and I never felt awkward. She had really creative ideas for poses and worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect- from background to lighting, and atmosphere, Liz exceeded my expectations and created a work of art my new husband will love. If you're ever in the market for a boudoir session, you can't make a better choice than Liz Price Photography!

C
Callie

Married on 07/18/2015

Liz provided exceptional service throughout my entire engagement photo process. She created an ambience that best suited my fiancée and my personalities. She over delivered on quality and was ... Read more extremely easy to work with during our session. We both were excited to have met and selected her to do some of the most important photos of our lives. In fact based upon the experience we had with her for our engagement photos; she'll be doing our wedding. So I'd recommend if you want quality work at affordable prices; call her NOW! She's awesome!!!

User5079458

Event date: 10/12/2013

Liz actually provided my engagement photos but I couldn't select that from the choices above. We all agreed to meet at Citrus Park in Riverside where not only was she professional but she was so ... Read more personable to work with. We all laughed and had a great time making the photo shoot more comfortable. We did two different outfits and the posing and moments she captured were beautiful! The photo turn around time was pretty fast and she continued to stay in contact while we waited. I highly recommend her.

Liz Price Photography FAQ