Liz Smith Weddings & Events

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map

About Liz Smith Weddings & Events

Liz Smith prides herself on original ideas for each individual "couture planning" and a lot of fun and laughter! Your happiness during the planning is as important as your satisfaction with the final product. Liz Smith Events is unique and special. Keep it fresh, keep it fun, keep it classy, flirty and sassy- no matter what! Keep it chic at the beach and wherever your love may take you!

Customized ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE to fit any budget!

TENTED BEACH RECEPTIONS & EVENTS

FAITH MANSION Rental for Weddings & Events

INDOOR CLASSIC VENUES

30 Reviews for Liz Smith Weddings & Events

30 Liz Smith Weddings & Events Reviews

J
Jeff

Married on 07/23/2015

Liz was awesome! She has great attention to detail and a keen ability to put a custom package together. She didn't even blink an eye when we abruptly decided to go from a 60 person ceremony 8 months ... Read more away to a 4 person ceremony 2 weeks away! In the emerging world of boutique weddings, Liz is ahead of the game!

A
Adam

Married on 06/26/2015

Liz was great and expertly pulled off an outstanding vow renewal for my wife and I. Complete with a dinner prepared on the beach during sunset. Read more Liz was great and expertly pulled off an outstanding vow renewal for my wife and I. Complete with a dinner prepared on the beach during sunset.

J
january

Married on 10/04/2014

Liz helped me in so many ways leading up to and during our wedding. There were some last minute changes that needed to be made and she made sure our wedding was beautiful regardless. I love her very ... Read more much and look to her like a mom. She has always helped me in times of stress throughout the planning journey and I thank her so much! I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you again Liz Smith for everything you have done.