Lizb2c - Happily Ever After

Pegram, TN · View map

About Lizb2c - Happily Ever After

Get the expertise you deserve for your BIG Day and the dreamy Honeymoon with a life-long travel insider, adventurer and professional in the field with 28-years of passionate experience in Travelcrafting. Luxuriously designed romantic journeys of love filled with secluded resorts, breathtaking locations, posh suites, private plunge pools, plush pampering, candlelight dining, romantic excursions and memorable activities. Through my expert guidance you will step into the most amazing places on Earth with a genuine Travelcrafted experience filled with authentic wonderment! Open up a Book of Dreams, seek the Most Wanted experiences, and escape into the perfect Happily Ever After place....connect and collaborate with a professional honeymoon and destination wedding Travelcrafter, Liz.

5 Reviews for Lizb2c - Happily Ever After

5 Lizb2c - Happily Ever After Reviews

L
Lilliamely

Married on 08/12/2017

Liz Is a wonderful travel planner. We have taken two trips to Europe with her expertise and both were terrific! Liz is very organized, always available, has a lot of experience as a traveler herself. ... Read more We can't wait to see what she has planned for us next year when we go back to Europe. I will highly recommend Liz for your travels anywhere, including cruises, private tours, anything and everything you want Liz will make it happen!

C
charlyn

Married on 08/31/2016

I sincerely recommend Liz for event planning and travel. I have utilized her services for my personal and business needs for many years. I appreciate and trust her expertise. Liz makes the process ... Read more fun!

User7127633

2+ years ago

Liz is amazing! My husband and I got married 2 years ago in Nashville and we were seriously in need of some planning assistance, with both our wedding-weekend hotels and our honeymoon. Not only did ... Read more Liz plan our entire (absolutely perfect) honeymoon and coordinate all of our guests' hotels, but she went above and beyond to make sure we (and all of our wedding guests) were happy and stress-free the entire time. Her enthusiasm and kind heart shine through even in her quick, "just checking in" emails! She is literally the easiest person to work with and she is amazing at what she does. Two years later we still keep in touch with Liz and we are patiently waiting for our next travel opportunity so we can work with her again.