LJ Franklin Photography

New Richmond, OH · View map

About LJ Franklin Photography

Photography preserves your wedding day memories.

Every couple is unique and so is their wedding celebration. We will treat your wedding with the care you deserve and provide you with the exceptional service you expect.

It is our goal to creatively capture the unforgettable moments of your wedding day and to provide you with images you will be thrilled to view for a lifetime.

You can always expect to receive outstanding service and quality products from LJ Franklin Photography.

Contact us today at: 513.553.1081 or ljfranklinphotography@gmail.com

Website: www.LJFranklinPhotography.com

Contact us, we would love to talk with you about your wedding!

46 Reviews for LJ Franklin Photography

46 LJ Franklin Photography Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 08/06/2016

Linda did a fantastic job! First, she was the only photographer who called me back. Second, I accidentally missed my second meet up with her, but she was still willing to do my wedding! Third, we ... Read more had chosen a wedding package that included another photographer. The second photographer that she had hired was equally as fantastic to work with! Linda is very good with direction also, especially when it come to family photos!

M
Megan

Married on 06/04/2016

LJ Franklin was in short phenomenal! She helped keep me organized and on top of things before the wedding, even sending me helpful articles along the way. She gives you as much or as little help as ... Read more you want in choosing what kind of poses you want and what will look great in the long run. She is very talented and has a fantastic eye. In addition to her talent she is incredibly patient in an environment that can feel rushed and overwhelming. She's great at winning over the non picture takers (like my husband) and making them look like naturals! I am so grateful we had LJ to capture our special day! She would be a great choice for any bride! Thanks!

K
Kayla

Married on 10/24/2015

When I looked through our wedding photos I smiled, I laughed, I cried, and the fact that we weren’t outside didn’t occur to me once. Linda captured so much more than just your standard bridal party ... Read more photos. She captured the entire FEELING of the day; that’s the thing I love the absolute most about LJ Franklin Photography, she captures the moments that you don’t even realize are being captured; like the deep, full body laughter shared between my husband and I, and the love-filled look he was giving me that I didn’t see while our letters were being read to each other. Those are the pictures I keep going back to, those real moments where Linda somehow captured our personalities and love for one another in a photograph we didn’t even realize she was taking. Every time I look through my album, which is often, I can see so much more than a photograph of two people, I can feel exactly what I was feeling in that moment. Since this is my second time working with her and going through a wedding album she has done, I have come to know, that is just what Linda does. She gets to know you, she becomes more than a vendor, she is a friend, she learns what is important to you, she pays attention to every special moment of your day and she delivers something spectacular every time.