LJ Photography

Dayton, OH · View map · Visit website

About LJ Photography

LJ Photography is a professional wedding photography company based out of Dayton, Ohio. Owner and lead photographer, Linda Jackson, has an innate ability to create timeless pieces of art from precious moments of your celebration. Her artistic style is defined by an expert use of natural light as a means of illuminating her subjects’ facial expressions. Linda thrives at capturing special candid moments as they naturally occur. She also offers couples access to a number of specialty wedding photoshoots, including engagement sessions and wedding portraits sessions.

LJ Photography provides couples with a wide variety of services to help them cover the entirety of their special event. Couples can also customize inclusive wedding photography packages, including an array of special services. Some of their helpful services include:

• Thank-you cards

4 LJ Photography Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 07/31/2010

Linda was fantastic to work with. She was very flexible... From attending the rehearsal the night before my daughters wedding right to the very end of the reception. She was very detail oriented in ... Read more getting the shots requested. All the photo's we received are beautiful and the album is exactly what Sarah and Justin wanted in an album. Thanks Linda for such a great job!

C
Cynthia

Married on 05/02/2009

Great photographer she will be photographing my children forever. My wedding pics are great Read more Great photographer she will be photographing my children forever. My wedding pics are great

N
nancy

Married on 09/26/2009

Linda is a wonderful photographer. She is very easy to work with. More than willing to work around your schedule. She did a beautiful job of photographing our special day. I think we got our money's ... Read more worth. she even went so for as to make sure that i was able to give wedding pictures as christmas presents this year. she was willing to take time out from her busy schedule to make a brag book for my mom for christmas. the only concern i have is that we are still waiting on our wedding album. i have no idea how long it takes to make an album. she could be waiting on us to still pick out some pictures for our own. but i would highly recommend linda and red creek photography to any future bride.