LJD Productions

Avon, IN · View map · Visit website

About LJD Productions

LJD Productions provides videography services to couples in Avon, Indiana. Tell your love story through the lens of a 4K feature film. Each video takes couples through every minute of their wedding day. Follow along as you rewatch your ceremony, reception and the countless memories you’ll make in between with your friends and family.

Couples can choose between two packages. The videographers will travel to multiple locations and be sure to capture every guest. The larger package offers couples the opportunity to customize their finished product. First you will receive a highlight video. Once your film is released, couples may reach out to LJD Productions again to make further edits. Other services offered include:

• Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Additional hours
  • Slideshow

NOTE: Wedding Wire has videogrpaphers reduce the quality of their videos to post the vidoes to their site. For full qualtiy, message us!

18 Reviews for LJD Productions

18 LJD Productions Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 07/14/2018

Working with Derik and David was such a pleasure! Spending your wedding day with two strangers sounds like it could be pretty awkward but having them there was great! They were so much fun and fit ... Read more right in with our bridal party. They worked very well with our photographer so that they both got the shots they needed without being in each other’s ways. Most importantly, our videos turned out amazing. Our highlight video made us laugh and cry as we relived the most special moments of our day. They also provided videos of our ceremony, first dances, and speeches. We are so happy to have these videos to look back on the most special day of our lives! I would absolutely recommend Derik and the LJD Productions team for anyone looking to get a high quality video for an affordable price.

Allie
Allie

Married on 06/08/2019

Affordable & Amazing!

Derik was absolutely great to work with! He was very professional and prompt, he kept in contact with me as the wedding approached, and he was very relaxed, fun, and easy to get along with! Best of ... Read more all, he produced, amazing, high quality videos that my husband and I ADORE. It's invaluable to have the ability to relive our special day through these videos and we are extremely appreciative of Derik's work. Definitely book them!

C
Chante

Married on 01/19/2019

LJD Productions was amazing! I couldn't be happier with my wedding video! Read more LJD Productions was amazing!! I couldn't be happier with my wedding video!