LKN Weddings & Events

Mooresville, NC · View map · Visit website

About LKN Weddings & Events

LKN Weddings & Events Catering is a premier wedding caterer in Mooresville, North Carolina. LKN offers one of a kind experiences for their clients, building a personal relationship to understand your style and tastes. With plenty of menu options and event design services, there is nothing this culinary supergroup can’t do for you. When you want an affordable, first class catering experience, choose LKN Weddings & Events Catering.

LKN Weddings & Events Catering creates individualized wedding packages to suit the individual needs of each client. They offer competitive pricing on catering options and an extensive selection of foods to customize your wedding meal. LKN includes a complimentary tasting in wedding packages at the location of your choice. Once you’ve selected your menu, the culinary staff will coordinate with other vendors to prepare for the final event. All wedding meals can be served and staffed by LKN professional wait staff.

Cuisine
LKN Weddings & Events Catering offers unique American and international cuisine based on seasonality. From simple backyard barbecues to elegant plated meals, LKN offers menus for every style. You’ll have a choice of three hors d‘oeuvres, delicious meats and seafood, pasta and carving stations, and plenty of side options. LKN also offers a full bar service and table settings to complete the event.

Venues They Work With
LKN Weddings & Events Catering works with a variety of venues in Mooresville, North Carolina. However, they are preferred vendors for the following venues:

• The Arbors Events
  • The Palace Theatre
  • The Vineyard
  • Center Stage NoDa

Other Services
LKN Weddings & Events Catering also offers event design and planning services for couples. They offer several decor rentals including:

• Flatware, glassware, and plates

L
Lauren Adessa

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Awesome caterer

I actually hired LKN (Patti Dayton) to cater my "I Do" BBQ for my rehersal dinner before my wedding because my venue did the catering for the wedding. Patti was amazing to work with. She responded ... Read more immediately to my calls, texts, e-mails etc. She even invited my fiance and I to a "tasting" - which was delicious. They cater everything from BBQ through filet mignon and it was all cooked to perfection. The food was fresh and hot when served. The BBQ she did for us was wonderful and our guests truly enjoyed it. She had a beautiful presentation and supplied EVERYTHING - it really took the anxiety out of the evening for us. Patti went above and beyond in so many ways! We wanted cannolis for our wedding and I wasn't sure where to go for them. Patti wanted me to have everything we wanted for our wedding so she made the filling from scratch and came to our venue to make the cannolis fresh! We were blown away by how she went above and beyond. Since we had many out of town guests staying at a local hotel, Patti also catered a breakfast for everyone the morning after the wedding and that too was fabulous! Her presentation and attention to detail made our lives so much easier. She worked with us on the menus and budget until we really got what we wanted and her prices were very reasonable. I will definitely use LKN and Patti again and feel very confident referring her to friends and family.

Kayla
Kayla Schlein

Married on 06/08/2019

Guests Could Not Get Over How Amazing The Food Was

My husband and I had our wedding at The Arbors Events in Cleveland, NC. Although The Arbors only provides a list of 3 caterers to choose from, I can't imaging have selected another caterer other than ... Read more LKN Weddings and Events. We were blown away by the quality of the food at the initial tasting. We also loved how it was presented. Employee Patti Dayton was amazing to work with, and even invited us to a special tasting event a couple months before our wedding. Patti was super responsive to all emails and helped customize our meal and the decor. She was also very sweet when I told her I was freaking out because it was supposed to rain our wedding day! After dinner was served, and even days after the wedding, guests came up to us and told us how amazing the food was. I think we received more compliments about the food than anything else at the wedding. Having good food was important to us, as that is what most guests are looking for. We will definitely be using LKN again for future events!

L
Lori Berry

Married on 06/01/2019

Mother of the bride

Patti Dayton with LKN Wedding & Events Catering prepared a post-wedding brunch that far surpassed our expectations. She was very flexible with our requested menu and even altered a recipe to my ... Read more daughter's request. She and her staff arrived at our out of the way location promptly and had everything set up ahead of schedule. The food was delicious, staff beyond helpful, and the presentation was extraordinary! I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I cannot thank you all enough for providing a wonderful send off brunch for our guests!!! You have been such a pleasure to work with, from the initial planning and all along the way. Lori B.