LMD Productions DJ Service

Cedar Rapids, IA · View map

About LMD Productions DJ Service

My name is Bill Kilburg and I am the owner of LMD Productions, your DJ in Cedar Rapids. In January of 1998, I started my own DJ business called "Lights, Music, Dance Productions", better known as LMD Productions. I use my DJ experience to help you and your guests have a fantastic time!

I have an excellent and eclectic collection of music including Pop, Top 40, Country, Fifties, Sixties, Seventies, Eighties, Nineties, and today. I have lights and disco balls that accent the dance floor. I play what you and your guests want to hear and get everyone in the dancing mood!

Looking for an Officiant in Cedar Rapids?

LMD Productions is happy to offer the additional service of Wedding Officiant! Bill Kilburg became an Officiant in 2012 and would be honored to serve as your wedding celebrant. Bill will strive to follow your wishes just as he always has when it comes to the DJ service for your wedding and reception.

Having worked with so many happy couples over the years on their special day, this was the next natural step for Bill to take and he gives the same outstanding care and support when planning your wedding ceremony as he does planning the celebration after.

If you are interested in working with Bill to officiate your wedding, please contact him directly at 319-365-8454 or email lmdproductions@aol.com.

9 Reviews for LMD Productions DJ Service

9 LMD Productions DJ Service Reviews

User6060329

2+ years ago

DJ Bill was AWESOME! He made us feel so taken care of throughout the entire evening, which was greatly appreciated! He knew the venue well and everyone there knew him. He did such a great job of ... Read more keeping everything going and running smoothly. The dance floor never died until we shut it down. I would HIGHLY recommend him!! He is cheaper than others around, but worth way more!! Had amazing compliments on him for the couple days following the reception as well.

A
Amanda

Married on 11/15/2014

DJ Bill was great! Everyone had a great time at the wedding and he made my husband and I feel so relaxed and know that he had EVERYTHING taken care of. He did a great job with the flow of the ... Read more wedding and keeping everything moving. Also, he doesn't charge as much as the other DJs in the area! Would recommend to anyone getting married!

User3084175

2+ years ago

We were very pleased with Bill, our DJ. He really got the party started and is very good improvising when needed. Read more We were very pleased with Bill, our DJ. He really got the party started and is very good improvising when needed.