LNR Productions

Hampton, VA · View map · Visit website

About LNR Productions

LNR Productions is a wedding videography company based in Hampton, Virginia. It has been part of the wedding videography industry for more than 25 years, filming weddings throughout Hampton and Richmond, Virginia, Washington, DC, and up and down the East Coast. Gary, the videographer, uses various videography styles such as cinematic, documentary, short form, and traditional. LNR Productions aims to provide couples with a high-quality and personalized video experience that will exceed their expectations.

Gary provides final video formats in the form of Blu-ray discs, DVDs, SD cards, USB flash drives, and digital downloads. LNR Productions offers the following videography services:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Full feature and highlight videos
  • High-definition video

K
Featured
Kelsi

Married on 10/16/2016

If you want an amazing videographer for an unbeatable price - Gary is your guy. Originally, we weren't sure if we could have enough money to budget for a videographer, but a lot of our friends had ... Read more been telling us their biggest regret from their wedding was not having one. We found Gary on wedding wire. The first time I talked to him, I immediately felt at ease and comfortable. He then sent me his packages - I couldn't believe how great the prices were. It was then that I realized we might be able to have a videographer (one with great reviews) capture the special moments at our wedding. I am over the moon excited that we hired him as our videographer. The whole day he was so helpful...beyond filming, he took photos (even of some of the details like a photographer would), he held my boquet a dozen of times, he was always smiling, he provided light from his equipment when we were outside and people asked to take photos with us, and he went around asking others what their best wishes for us were as he filmed them. Our photographer missed an item or two because he was so busy with the rest of our day, but Gary told my sister "don't worry, I am getting this for her" as he snapped some more photos for us. He was amazing the day of - friendly and efficient, but also not in the way, he knows how to blend in. We just received our highlight reel tonight-we couldn't be more pleased. He did such an amazing job-I am so thrilled we hired him. If you want an amazing videographer (and more!) for a great price - hire Gary, you will not regret it!

J
Jasmine

Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing Videographer!

Gary was nothing but amazing. He went above and beyond to capture our day for us. Our family and friends rave about how friendly and professional he was. Please if you are looking for affordable, ... Read more loving, fun videographer to capture your event....... book him.

Paul
Paul

Married on 04/27/2019

First Class Serivce and Quality

Gary did the video for our wedding and was absolutely fantastic! He captured our wedding and reception with the best angles and gave us a video that we are sure to enjoy for years to come. Plus, he ... Read more provided the video in full UHD on Blu Ray. He is a fantastic value and an excellent professional. I can't recommend Gary and LNR productions enough.