Loa Photography

Cedar Park, TX · View map · Visit website

About Loa Photography

Loa Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Cedar Park, Texas, and servicing the Austin metro area. The photographer is passionate about preserving the memories and emotions from your wedding day. She works unobtrusively to capture the romance and excitement that you will share with your family and loved ones on your big day. Loa Photography specializes in capturing images using a blend of contemporary, natural, traditional and photojournalistic photography styles.

Loa Photography offers three wedding photography packages to accommodate a range of budgets and preferences. Packages will include at least six hours of coverage, an engagement shoot, wedding album, two photographers, a slideshow, save the dates and thank you cards. Custom prints, wall portraits and additional services are available to add to any package, as needed. Services also include:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
M

Married on 04/29/2019

If you want genuine care and thoughtfulness, go with Loa Photography! A lot of couples have a unique concept of how they want their photos to look and Rebecca was flexible/open to all ideas, well ... Read more prepared (asked for a mood board before our shoot) and not pushy on any fronts. She took time to ask us questions/get to know our story and even included it on her website. We had a park we wanted our photos taken at that’s normally busy but despite the distractions, she did an amazing job in guiding us through poses and picking beautiful sceneries/backgrounds. Even more incredible, we had our pictures in no time, online and on a USB stick. We’ll cherish the photos she took of us forever and couldn’t be more grateful to her!

C
Carolr

Married on 12/14/2018

My family and I had the best time with Rebecca! She is truly an amazing photographer and the pictures she captured were beautiful! You can not go wrong with her and her staff! Thank you Rebecca! Read more My family and I had the best time with Rebecca! She is truly an amazing photographer and the pictures she captured were beautiful! You can not go wrong with her and her staff! Thank you Rebecca!!!

B
Brandy

Married on 07/21/2018

Ms. Loa and her team did a excellent job on the pictures for my wedding. Even though we started late she still captured moments that I did not know she was taking pictures that were awesome they were ... Read more the best un posed pictures I have ever seen. She is flexible with what you are looking for and will capture your day better than what you expected!