Locker's Florist

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Locker's Florist

Locker’s Florist is a professional floral design company located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. For over 100 years, the team of experienced event consultants have been providing decorations and floral designs to weddings, both small and large. Every detail for your event is important to the team, creating a style that reflects your personal taste. With resources around the world, Locker’s Florist provides flowers that are unique yet affordable because what matters most to us are the celebations that mean the most to you.

Experience
Since 1911, Locker’s Florist has been providing excellent customer service and event design. Now located in a spacious warehouse to better serve mutliple and larger events, the team consisits of award winning and experienced designers who are adept at translatting your style into flowers.

Products Offered
Locker’s Florist provides creative floral designs for weddings and other special celebrations. The consultants will guide you through the planning process and suggest flowers that reflect your style. Couples are encouraged to bring photos of their favorite designs, color schemes, and styles to their consultation. Locker’s Florist offers wedding packages that consist of a combination of flowers, event design, venue visit, delivery, set up, and clean up after your event. Floral arrangments they offer include the following:

• Altar decor

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 10/28/2017

I really enjoyed working with Kim! I did not know much about flowers, but she walked me through the whole process and was extremely knowledgeable. She gave suggestions on flower types and design. She ... Read more She is truly a flower arrangement artist. Everything was beautiful! (bride and bridesmaid bouquets, boutineers, church arrangements)

A
Amanda

Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I worked with Kim from Locker's Florist and she was lovely! We honestly had no idea what we wanted and she sat us down and talking through our venue and style with us to create the ... Read more perfect idea! The pricing was affordable and Kim even gave us a discount for paying with cash/check as well! When the flowers arrived at our hotel (and ON TIME!) I fell in love immediately! My bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! The bridesmaid bouquets were amazing as well and far better than we could have made ourselves (we had considered it but SO glad we had Locker's do it for us instead!) We also got corsages for the mothers and grandmothers as well as boutonnieres for the fathers and grandfathers which made them feel extra special! We also got baby's breath flower crowns for our flower girls that were adorable and I even ordered a beautiful flower crown for one of my bridesmaids who had recently finished her cancer treatments and didn't have much hair. She was so happy to be able to have flowers in her hair in the form of her flower crown and still has it in her room to this day! All in all, Locker's Florist was amazing and I highly recommend them! :)

Julia
Julia

Married on 03/31/2018

Kim made my wedding look beautiful! Although sunflowers looked questionable for my dress amd decor, she made the arrangement look stunning and it matched everything perfectly! Everyone talked about ... Read more our gorgeous centerpieces and candle lighting. Kim was very flexible and met with me a couple times before the wedding whenever I wanted to change something. On wedding day, she delivered our flowers to the room but went back to the venue to set everything up, which made everything stress free! Kim also was patient with us when it came to returning her rentals since we went on our honeymoon right away. Thank you for everything, Kim! Highly recommend!!