Lockstar Beauty Bar

Middletown, RI · View map · Visit website

About Lockstar Beauty Bar

Lockstar Beauty Bar is a wedding hair and makeup studio located in Middletown, Rhode Island. The flexible team of stylists at the company can provide both in-salon and on-site hair and makeup services to brides and their wedding parties. This team of professionals endeavors to provide services that help their clients emanate confidence and beauty on their special day. The team is comprised of organized and professional artists who will strive to ensure that each day runs smoothly.

Lockstar Beauty Bar offers complimentary consultations, which provide an opportunity for clients to relay their desired look, aesthetic, and budget. Brides can also schedule a hair and makeup trial, which occurs prior to the wedding day and serves to assure brides that their wedding-day look will be beautiful. In addition to their bridal services, the studio can accommodate wedding-party members and flower girls. The hairstylists at the organization can provide coloring, blowouts, extensions, haircuts, updos, and textured hairstyles. Meanwhile, the makeup artists on the team can offer the following services:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Eyebrow and eyelash tinting
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered

While the artists at Lockstar Beauty Bar can operate from their studio in Middletown, they are also willing to travel to multiple locations in order to render their on-site services. The team will travel within the following states to accommodate wedding clients:

• Rhode Island

S
Featured
Sadie

Married on 09/19/2015

April and her team are so incredibly talented and so great to be around! They are constantly taking new classes to stay cutting edge in the beauty world. They completely accommodated my insane bridal ... Read more party, and even got us a complimentary bottle of wine as a gift! My hair and makeup were a complete dream come true and held ALL night long (I kid you not I did not loose one curl, eye lash or Bobby pin!) I am usually an extremely picky person with my hair and makeup and I would never change one thing on my hair or makeup from my wedding day! You will NOT regret this amazing team! And they are upbeat, and just overall fun to be around, how could you ask for more!? Thank you April and Arielle!!!!! XOXO

E
Erica

Married on 01/26/2019

I was in Newport for a wedding and I ultimately chose Lockstar because of their proximity and rates. From start to finish, the owner April was great at answering my questions and helping me through ... Read more the booking process. I sent over a difficult hairdo but their stylist Kate did an amazing job with the execution! She was fun to talk to and really boosted my confidence through the whole experience! My only feedback would be that Kate started 30 minutes late which really set me behind and almost made me late to the wedding. BUT other than that, I would go back time and time again!

Donna
Donna Fleming

Married on 11/09/2018

Beautiful Results!

April was a dream to work with! I reached out to a few salons, looking for make-up artists in the Newport area. April responded to my request within minutes of my inquiry and from that point on, ... Read more things could not have been any better! The two make-up artists she sent were talented, listened to what the bridesmaids wanted, and were so professional. My daughter was stunning! I would highly recommend Lockstar Beauty Bar to anyone looking for top notch quality at a reasonable price. I was never hit with unexpected costs and all of her services were clearly spelled out in the contract. We were also given a wedding day schedule, which was so helpful! The bridesmaids knew exactly what time they would be having their make-up done, and by whom. That also helped with times for hair, for we brought our hometown hairstylists with us and they could work their schedule around the make-up. Having that, made for a stress free day. We couldn't be happier!!