Locomotion DJ Productions

Dracut, MA · View map

About Locomotion DJ Productions

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to be introduced to Locomotion DJ Productions. Locomotion was developed with you in mind. We take a professional approach to all of our engagements by working from a collaboration of your ideas and our experience.

At Locomotion DJ Productions there is a selection of Disc Jockeys that are available for any occasion. Whether your interests are in a DJ for your Wedding Reception or for a Wedding Anniversary, you will always be guaranteed to receive the best entertainer(s) to suit your taste and budget.

Our services are available for all occasions including, but not limited to Wedding Receptions, Wedding Anniversaries, Engagement Parties, Jack & Jills, Birthday Parties, School Dances, Holiday Parties, Class Reunions, Corporate Functions, Proms, Bat or Bar-Mitzvahs, Basically "You Name it We Play it!!!"

All of the DJ's at Locomotion have the experience, and know how to cater their talents through any engagement. The music library of Locomotion DJ Productions consists of over 20,000 song titles ranging from the "Big Band Era to the Latest Dance Hits of Today". Our sound systems are nothing less than professional, depending on the amount of guests at your event, and the size of the venue we will provide a sound system tailored to your settings to carry your music and announcements.

Our Disc Jockeys are always dressed for the occasion, tuxedo's are a must for Weddings and High School Proms unless notified otherwise from you. Other occasions require our Disc Jockeys to dress either suit, shirt and tie, or smart casual.

Once again we would like to thank you for your time and consideration. Within this site you will find many helpful resources to assist you in your plans for the perfect event. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at (978) 833-2164 or you may email us with your questions or comments.

We anticipate hearing from you soon, and given the opportunity providing you and your guests with the finest entertainment around.

92 Reviews for Locomotion DJ Productions

92 Locomotion DJ Productions Reviews

V
Vanessa Porter

Married on 06/29/2019

6.29.19 so amazing!

Ernie was our DJ for our wedding on 6.29.19! He was amazing to work with! He made sure all my songs were the correct version, communicated all the details and made my day a breeze! He also killed it ... Read more it on the music & keeping people dancing! Everyone at my wedding was raving about how AMAZING my DJ was! Thank you!!

C
Chelsie

Married on 07/28/2018

We couldn't be any happier with our decision to have Ernie as our wedding DJ! He was very professional, easy to work with and always quick to respond. He played every song my husband and I ... Read more requested. The online system made it so easy to add songs we wanted. And the dance floor was packed all night long!!! Everyone had so much fun and was dancing non-stop!

S
Staci

Married on 05/26/2017

I would recommend Locomotion DJ to anyone! Ernie was very quick to answer my emails from the first day to the wedding day! The songs that I couldn't find, he found and confirmed they were the correct ... Read more version! (Trust me, we had some odd songs!) He takes requests the day of the wedding if you want, which for me was perfect! We had a smaller wedding and just about everyone got up and danced at one point or another! So many people came up to my husband and I to tell us that the music was perfect! Like I said, I would recommend this DJ service to anyone looking for a memorable event!