Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle

Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle is a newly renovated hotel and wedding venue located in Seattle, Washington that is fully designed to enhance the overall guest experience. With an atmosphere that provides the perfect balance of lush nature and urban city life, this hotel is the ideal backdrop for a modern wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
This stylish facility has multiple venues where you can plan unique layouts that suit your party style. The exclusive Greenhouse terrace, Bainbridge ballroom and Marrowstone library come together to create a picturesque setting for up to 120 guests. You also have a choice of the Vashon and Whidbey rooms which each fit up to 100 guests, coming with natural light and upscale amenities. The Belle Lounge is an additional space for 50 guests which can be used for a cocktail hour, while the Waldron room is an intimate space for a small rehearsal dinner for 12 people.

Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle is best served for an elegant event that is completely personalized for the couple. They offer packages that reflect the style you are looking for, giving you several amazing inclusions to enhance your event. They also offer options for bachelor and bachelorette parties, with over 50 championship golf courses and unique activities for indoor festivities. Your bridal party can also take advantage of the spa, which gives guests customized service so that you can unwind. This venue also has an impressive list of partners and preferred vendors that you can use for each portion of your wedding.

Cuisine
The executive chef and culinary team at Loews Hotel 1000 will construct a fresh, signature menu for you that takes all of your culinary preferences, dietary restrictions and desired presentation into account. You will get a fully customized and creative menu that reflects your style and taste while showcasing local and seasonal fare.

Accommodation
Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle has 120 guest rooms and suites for you and your guests to enjoy overnight. Their spacious and sophisticated rooms are available at a group discount rate when you book your wedding with the hotel.

13 Reviews for Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle

13 Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 04/18/2015

We LOVED Hotel 1000! I cannot say it enough! After looking at many many venues around the area, we stumbled on Hotel 1000. It is a smaller venue - our wedding was 100 guests and it was perfect. The ... Read more look of the venue drew me in (the terrace is PERFECT for what I was looking for!) I visited a couple of times before booking and I just loved it. Aside from the look and feel of it, the staff was nothing short of amazing throughout the whole process. Brooke was our coordinator, and she never grew tired of my many emails asking questions and confirming details. Our tasting and planning session was very personal and I felt like they really listened and were willing to accommodate my requests. The day of the wedding every single staff member was there for me when I needed them, and were amazing at keeping up with me, asking how I was doing, and switching anything around at the last minute if needed. Mitchell and Brooke went above and beyond during the wedding - helping me with a crying baby, putting flowers on my cake, bustling my dress, and much more. The wedding suite for the wedding night was beautiful and exactly the kind of relaxation we needed after a crazy wedding weekend. I could go on and on about how much we loved this venue...I have nothing but good things to say about the staff and business. Thank you SO much to Hotel 1000 for really making our wedding the wedding of our dreams!!

L
Lindsey

Married on 09/10/2016

I have been working with Mitchell Ray at the hotel and he has been so helpful with guiding me through the process. He is very accommodating and has been great to work with. The food is amazing and he ... Read more he makes the process stressfree!

User4042936

2+ years ago

Everything at my wedding went perfectly. They were very responsive to requests and everything was set up exactly how I asked Read more Everything at my wedding went perfectly. They were very responsive to requests and everything was set up exactly how I asked