Loews Minneapolis Hotel

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About Loews Minneapolis Hotel

Loews Minneapolis Hotel is a luxury hotel wedding venue located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With their award-winning service, they will take care of everything you need to ensure your big day is unforgettable. The city location is ideal for couples who are looking to have a wedding that embodies sophistication and modern elegance.

Facilities and Capacities
Loews Minneapolis Hotel has two event spaces available for your wedding. Stunning 17-foot ceilings, modern chandeliers and stand-out architecture are featured in their beautiful ballroom, making it the perfect space for those who want to have a lavish celebration. The room can host up to 600 guests. For those who would prefer to have a more intimate gathering for their special day, the option of one of their private dining rooms is an ideal alternative.

With in-house catering and bartending services, Loews Minneapolis Hotel can provide you with a number of services that will add ease to your wedding planning. They will help you from start to finish with setup and cleanup. Their option of event planning will take the stress of preparing for your big day off of your shoulders so you can enjoy the time leading up to your wedding and be confident that everything will run seamlessly. Other services Loews Minneapolis Hotel offers include:

• Accommodations
  • Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Accommodations
Loews Minneapolis Hotel offers complimentary accommodations for you and your significant other, complete with champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries. They can also provide rooms for your guests who are looking to spend the night. There are a total of 251 rooms available. Various room and suite options to consider include the following:

• Superior Corner Rooms
  • Executive Rooms
  • Grand Rooms
  • Soiree Suite
  • MVP Suite
  • Poet Suite
  • Performer Suite

Other Services
With their in-house bar, Loews Minneapolis Hotel can provide a cash or open bar for your wedding. You and your guests can enjoy a champagne toast, house wine, specialty beer or signature drinks, among other beverage options.

10 Reviews for Loews Minneapolis Hotel

10 Loews Minneapolis Hotel Reviews

G
Gabriel Hartog

Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Venue

I worked with Loews to help plan my sisters wedding. We hosted the evening reception in the gorgeous onsite restaurant. Everything went perfect that evening, the wedding coordinator Carrie was very ... Read more helpful and so was the onsite staff. The best part of the experience was definitely the food. Most of our guests were from out of town and they were all impressed by their rooms and the top-tier service provided by the hotel staff. I highly recommend Loews as a wedding venue.

A
Aec Lidstone

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding at Loews hotel

If you are looking for a truely unforgettable wedding, look no further than Loews. We worked with Carrie who helped us with every step and we could not be happier with our experience and the service ... Read more we received. She was on top of her game from start to finish, responsive and made sure everything went as expected on the big night. She was very accommodating to a few unique requests and made us feel that we were the only event she was planning. The food was fantastic and every employee we encountered at Loews exhibited professionalism across the board. If we had to do this all over again, there is zero doubt in our minds that it would be at Loews.

B
Ben Wolfson

Married on 10/07/2018

Incredible and at ease

What an incredible and special wedding weekend for my wife and I. The Loews hotel was incredibly accommodating while in town for my wedding. Carrie Mabery who handles my reservation, events and ... Read more wedding block is one of the best in the business and I would highly recommend you reaching out to her for your stay/group event. I was speechless as the hotel put my family, friends and party at ease and made us feel like we were at home. Great staff, great service, huge rooms, centrally located and by far the best hotel in Minneapolis! Thanks again for such a memorable weekend.