Loft 212

Cullman, AL · View map · Visit website

About Loft 212

Loft 212 is an industrial-style wedding venue located in Cullman, Alabama. The venue is a fully renovated Old Cotton warehouse that has retained the old wooden floor and brick walls, creating an old-meets-new atmosphere. It offers indoor and outdoor event spaces that can host wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties.

Facilities and Capacity
Loft 212 can accommodate up to 500 guests. The ballroom features high windows, exposed beams, and hanging bistro lights. Couples will have the option to choose if they want a separate location for the wedding ceremony and reception area. The venue also provides wheelchair access and parking to couples and their guests.

Loft 212 provides provides event item such as altar/arches, tables, chairs, drapery, furniture, lighting, and audio equipment. Its services also include:

• Bridal suite

7 Loft 212 Reviews

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 08/10/2019

Would not want to get married anywhere else!

I honestly had my dream wedding here. The venue was absolutely beautiful! I used their on site coordinator and next door neighbor florist, and to say they made my wedding incredible is an ... Read more understatement.

reagan
reagan

Married on 05/25/2019

Stunning!!

My favorite venue ever. The first time I ever visited the Loft, i knew I was Going to get married there! So beautiful. Read more My favorite venue ever. The first time I ever visited the Loft, i knew I was Going to get married there!! So beautiful.

A
Ashton

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect!

Loni at Loft 212 could not have been more amazing or helpful in making our big day run smoothly and helping us customize everything to our needs. She’s extremely knowledgeable about weddings and ... Read more helped us to plan the venue setup perfectly down to the smallest details! We were ecstatic with the gorgeous interior and the beautiful lights, and the ability to have the reception and ceremony in one divided room and the convenience of this cannot be overstated! Overall I can not recommend this venue enough for a beautiful indoor ceremony and reception thanks in no small part to amazing service!