LOFT at Castleberry Hill

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About LOFT at Castleberry Hill

LOFT at Castleberry Hill is a ballroom wedding venue located in the Historic Castleberry Hill Arts District near Downtown Atlanta. The contemporary event space gives couples a unique experience with its loft-style architecture and superior customer service. Sporting a lounge area, custom bars and a large dance floor, LOFT at Castleberry Hill is great for your Atlanta wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
With three dynamic event spaces to choose from, couples can accommodate up to 350 guests for their wedding day. Sleek lighting designs, dark woods and vintage floors create a truly modern environment at this venue.

LOFT at Castleberry Hill is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering event coordination available. Their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup
  • Setup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Choose from a variety of serving options to be used on the day of your event, including buffet, hors d’oeuvres, plated and stations. Create your ideal menu from their delicious American-style cuisine.

Location
This venue is only minutes away from Downtown Atlanta, giving you a true city experience. Here, you and your guests will be near the best parks, historic districts and the Georgia Aquarium.

18 Reviews for LOFT at Castleberry Hill

18 LOFT at Castleberry Hill Reviews

S. Maynard
Featured
S. Maynard

Married on 03/08/2019

Excellent Choice

I held my wedding dinner at this venue and I loved it. Sonia and Sheila were so easy to work with leading up to the big day; and the selections were on point. My husband, my family, and I had an ... Read more amazing experience and are so glad we made the choice we did to host our special day! We would definitely hold an event here again.

M
Monica Citizen

Married on 04/20/2019

absolutely wonderful experiece

Sonia and the staff were amazing in helping to execute our special day. The process was very easy and simple even when the wedding being planned in under 3 months. They will forever have my business. ... Read more Sonia and the staff were amazing in helping to execute our special day. The process was very easy and simple even when the wedding being planned in under 3 months. They will forever have my business.

N
Natalie Kirk

Married on 11/25/2018

Wonderful Brunch Wedding Reception

Beautiful venue! Our reception was held in the upper and lower canvas. The event Coordinator for The Loft had wonderful ideas about setup and decorating tips for the area. Staff was very helpful, ... Read more courteous, and extremely thoughtful during our event from setup to breakdown. Food was outstanding and we had a beautiful day! Our event was over a holiday weekend but that had no impact on our service; we were extremely pleased with our reception and the overall experience with the Loft at Castleberry Hill!