Logan Lisle Productions

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map · Visit website

About Logan Lisle Productions

Logan Lisle Productions is a wedding videographer for couples marrying in the greater South Lake Tahoe, California area. This videographer focuses on capturing the emotions of the couple and the guests at the wedding while remaining completely unobtrusive and practically invisible. The video documented by videographer Logan Lisle allows couples to relive every moment of their wedding day, even the ones they may have missed.

• 10 hours of shooting
  • Second videographer depending on the package
  • Highlight reels ranging from 3-6 minutes
  • Ceremony captured with 3 cameras
  • Video of speeches/toasts
  • Mic the the groom and speakers for Ceremony
  • 4K Drone footage of venue/surroundings (With Venues Permission & Clearance)
  • Slow Motion Video 60-120 FPS- Great for dance/bride and groom pictures
  • Digital Download
  • BluRays
  • Live ceremony coverage (upon request)

This cinematic wedding videographer uses a cinematic style of filming to document a couple’s love story. Logan records a couple’s pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. Only booking an event a day allows Logan Lisle Productions to focus its full attention on each couple’s special day. This videographer can work additional hours and shoot in multiple locations to create high-definition highlight videos of couples’ weddings. Couples can even choose to have drone footage of their event. The company offers client revisions and raw footage to couples. They can receive their final video via digital download or on DVD.

11 Reviews for Logan Lisle Productions

11 Logan Lisle Productions Reviews

E
Featured
Emily Graff

Married on 01/26/2019

Sooo obsessed

I was referred to Logan Lisle Productions by one of my friends that recently got married. I'm so glad she told me about him because he was sooo easy to work with. He offers affordable pricing and I'm ... Read more obsessed with his edits. My family had a viewing party when the videos got released and the whole room was in tears. The videos are absolutely beautiful and Logan captured all the footage from the day. My husband and I will cherish these forever. The drone package is an absolute must! I also love how he offers a second shooter!! My friend actually got married recently and one of the things she regrets is not hiring a second shooter so you don't want to risk any part of your wedding getting missed! Highly recommend!!

C
Casey Bruce

Married on 05/27/2019

Awesome Videography!

Logan was great to work with, super professional, responsive and timely. He captured our big day beautifully and we are obsessed with the video he made for us. Hundreds of compliments from friends and ... Read more family who have viewed it as well! Couldn't recommend him more.

K
Kayla

Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend Logan as an up-and-coming Videographer

Logan is an extremely talented videographer. His eye for detail, skill, and professionalism were exactly what we were looking for during our hunt for the individual who was going to capture our ... Read more wedding. We were very pleased with the result that we received from Logan and stunned at the quality and timeliness in which we received the final product.