Lola Daisy Photography

Ronks, PA · View map · Visit website

About Lola Daisy Photography

Booking 2019 +2020

So you found the love of your life and you are about to emark on ths crazy journy called wedding planning together. Say no more, Lola Daisy is here and we got you! We like to take the candid approach to photography with a dash of joy and celebration. We love those natural expressions of happiness to shine through your photos especially on your wedding day. Let's face it we know sometimes pictures make people feel funky. We get it and we are meant to be there to make you look natural no matter what it takes. Allow me to create these timeless memories of your best day ever. Lola Daisy ensures your day will go smoothly with the picture portion. We'll be there to hug your momma, laugh with your grandpa and make your wedding photos look timeless.

1 Reviews for Lola Daisy Photography

1 Lola Daisy Photography Reviews

Casey
Casey Messner

Married on 12/01/2018

THE BEST, fun, bubbly, energetic photographer!

Let me start by saying that Steph is amazing! She is such a sweetheart, funny and down to earth! My sister used her for her wedding about 3 years ago, I couldn't wait to use her for mine! Her pictures ... Read more are the absolute best, my favorite part about her photos is that she catches them at the right moment when you don't even see her, I loved the posed ones also but the ones where we are just in our own little world and she captures that means the most to me. Especially because my now husband does not always know what to do when we are trying to pose for pictures lol. She is so easy going and will pretty much go wherever you want her too! We went to Longwood gardens for our engagement photos and also snapped a few near our house. Our wedding was at the Barn at Silverstone in Lancaster. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Lola Daisy Photography FAQ