Lolis' Creations Bridal Purses

Simi Valley, CA · View map

About Lolis' Creations Bridal Purses

Bridal Purses Bridesmaid Purses Evening Handbags

Lolis' Creations wants to provide you with the best creations possible. Our creations are made from the heart and we will always strive to provide you with the best service possible. Our creations are sure to bring an added sense of joy to your life. We believe that if you love what you are doing and put your heart into the work, our product will make other people happy. Lolis' Creations has endless ideas for new designs, and we promise to always surprise you with something unique and extravagant. Thank you for considering us.

2 Reviews for Lolis' Creations Bridal Purses

2 Lolis' Creations Bridal Purses Reviews

K
Kirsten

Married on 04/16/2011

I ordered matching clutches for each of my bridesmaids with their initials embroidered on the inside. Clutches are beautiful and well made, embroidery is a fantastic personalized touch. I am very ... Read more happy with my experience and the product.

M
Melissa

Married on 04/02/2011

I waited too long to order bridesmaid gifts, but Monica was fantastic at saying she could make 2 clutches for me by the date I needed them and I actually had them early! My bridesmaids loved them, as ... Read more did I and most of the other women at the rehearsal dinner/wedding who saw them.

Lolis' Creations Bridal Purses FAQ