LoLo B Designs, LLC

Burnsville, MN · View map · Visit website

About LoLo B Designs, LLC

LoLo B Designs, LLC is a passionate wedding photography company located in Burnsville, Minnesota. Owner and photographer Laura Bergman believes that photography should be affordable and fun. Her goal is to build relationships with her clients that last years, not just hours. Let her combine traditional and contemporary styles to create beautiful images of your special day.

LoLo B Designs, LLC offers three wedding packages: Basic, Standard and Ultimate. Their most popular package, Standard, includes products such as proofs, prints and albums. The options of additional hours and a second shooter will give you peace of mind that every moment is being captured. The company is also willing to travel to your wedding destination. Additional services offered include:

• Engagement sessions

Jewell
Featured
Jewell

Married on 12/17/2016

Very fun & professional photographer. Laura rocks! She did exactly what I asked for and needed no babysitting at all during our wedding. She's wonderful & very reasonably priced! Read more Very fun & professional photographer. Laura rocks! She did exactly what I asked for and needed no babysitting at all during our wedding. She's wonderful & very reasonably priced!

Nathan and Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn and Nathan

Married on 02/09/2019

The best photographers ever!

Laura and Dan were the best! Not only did they provide us with amazing photography services, but they jumped in to help wherever they were needed with a multitude of things that were not related to ... Read more their job as photographers. Through the planning process all the way to receiving our photos (which are stunningly beautiful!) Laura and Dan were flexible, accommodating and wanted to do everything they could to make our day incredibly special. And that they did! I will cherish these photos for many, many years to come! We had a really rotten DJ at our wedding, and along with my maid of honor, Laura jumped in to help save the day...multiple times! And on top of all of this, one would think that such incredible services are outrageously expensive. And they're not! They're so reasonably priced for the AMAZING service they provide! Thank you Laura and Dan for making our day perfect!

K
Kristin

Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful Photographers and Photos

I cannot imagine our day going any better, and Laura and Dan were a large part of making that happen. Not only were they wonderful photographers, but also helpful with little tasks. (finding supplies ... Read more needed last minute, helping me bustle my dress...) They were professional and fun-loving. My wedding party and I felt so comfortable around them. They worked quickly and efficiently with the timeline we had worked out prior to the big day. I received my photos back quickly and they looked wonderful. Their website was easy to use and download from. They were open to the different poses and pups, I wanted to add into our photos. It was a fabulous experience and I know if I could do it all over again, I would not change my photographers. Laura and Dan are amazing! I hope to work with them again and plan on recommending them to friends and family. Thank you for adding to our big day!