loloorjiphotography.com

Orem, UT · View map · Visit website

About loloorjiphotography.com

Loloorjiphotography is a fine art wedding photographer based in salt lake city Utah and available for travel. WE capture love stories of couples madly in love in a clean and classic photography style. Our goal is to make sure you have an amazing photographic expereince and that's why when you book with me i'll be there every step of the way!

10 Reviews for loloorjiphotography.com

10 loloorjiphotography.com Reviews

Jocee
Jocee Holladay

Married on 05/11/2019

Exceeds expectations

My husband and I went through many photographers pages and portfolios before finding Lolo and deciding she was the one to photograph our wedding! It was amazing working with Lolo, she is very ... Read more professional and made sure the day was captured perfectly. Our images are ones that I treasure and look at often. Lolo has such an eye for details and captured every bit of detail on our day. She helped my husband and I feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. All the images we received back were amazing and beautiful!

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding service

Let me tell you, Lolo goes above and beyond for her clients! I am so grateful we chose her to be part of our special day! Best decision ever! We absolutely love every image! We love her clean ... Read more editorial style! Can’t thank her enough for her amazing talent !!!

Katy
Katy Olson

Married on 03/09/2019

The very best!!!

I’m in love with our photos and I know in 50 years I’ll still love them! 50 stars to Lolo for making us look like a super model, forever in love with these! Read more I’m in love with our photos and I know in 50 years I’ll still love them!!! 50 stars to Lolo for making us look like a super model, forever in love with these!!!