Lombardi's on The Bay

Patchogue, NY · View map · Visit website

About Lombardi's on The Bay

Lombardi’s on the Bay is an elegant restaurant and wedding venue located in Patchogue, New York that serves couples all over Long Island. They won “The Restaurant with the Best View” by Long Island Restaurant News, and specialize in seafood, steaks and Italian cuisine. Their goal is to make sure your wedding is unforgettable and everything you dreamed it to be. Lombardi’s on the Bay offers both indoor and outdoor venues for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 180 guests at this picturesque venue. They’re designed to serve one wedding at a time, whether you're having an intimate gathering, or a grand affair. For your ceremony, you can say your “I do’s” outdoors in their romantic gardens with the beautiful Great South Bay as your backdrop. Or, you can exchange your vows in their breathtaking, Glass Atrium. As you and your spouse take storybook-esque pictures, your guests can nibble on Lombardi’s famous gourmet food. For your reception, you and your loved ones can dance the night away in their gorgeous Grand Ballroom. This exquisite space features imported European chandeliers and custom molding. You'll feel like you're in a world of your own.

This full-service venue is a property of Lombardi Caterers, a family-owned company who has been a part of the Long Island hospitality scene for the past 40 years. They pride themselves on their high-quality cuisine and superb service. Their professional staff will attend to your every need, so your big day is exactly as you envisioned it to be. Couples may choose from a list of their recommended vendors, ensuring they're in good hands. Their services include:

• Five hour unlimited bar
  • Champagne toast
  • Tiered wedding cake
  • Private bridal suite with personal attendant
  • Valet parking
  • Choice of linens
  • Custom floor plan
  • Direction cards and place cards
  • Coatroom and bathroom attendant
  • Tuxedo waitstaff with white glove service
  • Lighting and sound
  • Event rentals

Cuisine
For your cocktail hour, Lombardi’s on the Bay offers mouth watering, butler passed hors d'oeuvres and delicious stations. You'll also be able to enjoy top-shelf liquor, imported and domestic beer, wine and mixed drinks. For your reception, they offer scrumptious appetizers, delicious entrees and amazing desserts. Sample entrees include:

• Grilled N.Y. Prime Lombardi Steak

8 Lombardi's on The Bay Reviews

Featured
User4222596

2+ years ago

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Lombardi catering and service is immpeccable! The best experience I ever had and very reasonable! Beautiful setting for a 120-140 person wedding! From start to finish every ... Read more employee was amazing!

D
Diana

Married on 05/16/2019

Phenomenal staff, BEAUTIFUL venue, Incredible food and drinks...

Phenomenal staff, BEAUTIFUL venue, Incredible food and drinks... Their reputation precedes them. We didn’t have a tasting, because we didn’t need one! The Lombardi restaurants and catering facilities ... Read more are KNOWN for their generous portions and unmatched cocktail hour. I can’t tell you how many compliments we have received on the venue in terms of food and the water view. The reception room itself was breathtaking - I cried upon entering the room; it was BEAUTIFUL! We appreciated the thoughtfulness of the staff, Kevin ADD LAST NAME walked us in the dining room 1st, not just to take pictures, but just simply allow us to absorb our moment. Scott was great to work with planning our day. I had Lina as my bridal attendant and she was truly helpful. Kevin, was equally attentive and accommodating. The Lombardi family and staff handled our day with ease, if they were any issues, we didn’t know about them! My husband and I were married Thursday May 16, 2019 at Lombardi’s on the Bay. It was perfect! BOOK THEM!

User3069120

2+ years ago

Lombardis on the Bay was incredible. I am so glad I booked with them. They were so attentive and answered all my questions. Everything was exactly as it should be and I had not a care in the world. ... Read more The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. My guests were so impressed. My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. I was worried about the size of the room. I had 145 people and it was perfect. Location, room, staff, food, it was all 5 star.