LondynArtistry

Princeton, NJ · View map · Visit website

About LondynArtistry

LondynArtistry is an on-locaton wedding hair and makeup company based in Princeton, New Jersey. Fay Legagneur, the CEO and hairstylist, created the mobile salon to provide convenient hair, makeup, nail, and spa therapy services for couples throughout New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. Fay and her team of licensed beauticians have provided clients with updos, braids, blowouts, mens grooming, manicures, pedicures, and makeup application for over ten years. The glam squad can accommodate parties of up to 30 guests, and wedding hair and makeup packages are also available.

LondynArtistry provides beauty services on location, as well as several spa treatments. Complete bridal packages include bridal hair and makeup with trials, as well as a manicure and massage. Multiple stylists are provided for parties, as well as consultations beforehand. Beauty services include the following treatments:

• Blowouts

J
Featured
Josee

Married on 07/06/2017

Faly was truly amazing! She brought my dream wedding hair to life! For my consultation she arrived to my home and immediately made me feel comfortable and confident that this would turn out to be ... Read more exactly what I wanted. My location changed a few times within a few days of the wedding and she was very flexible. The day of my wedding she made me feel like royalty and she was also a jack of all trades! She helped contribute in more than just making me a beautiful bride and I would DEFINITELY use her again and recommend her to my friends!

Nancy
Nancy Seem

Married on 08/10/2019

Overall wonderful experience!

Fay and Jamie, I cannot thank you enough for helping to make my wedding day so special! You got everyone ready so quickly and calmly and helped keep the morning fun! Everyone loved their makeup, you ... Read more you even converted my mom, a usual non-makeup goer. The makeup stayed fresh all night and the hair] looked as good at the end of the night as the beginning without a single strand out of place. Even after hours of dancing! I really loved the entire look. You both were professional, on-time, fun and overall a pleasure to work with! So glad you were a part of my wedding day!

Maybell
Maybell Breton

Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect person for the perfect day!

My wedding was perfect and I cried so much so my make up was so important. She was wonderful. Thank you for putting the right person to work with me. Read more My wedding was perfect and I cried so much so my make up was so important. She was wonderful. Thank you for putting the right person to work with me.