Long Hollow Gardens

Hendersonville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Long Hollow Gardens

25 Minutes from Downtown Nashville. Piece of Cake to Find.

Seasonless. Luminous. Authentically Botanica.

Welcome to Long Hollow Gardens

19 Reviews for Long Hollow Gardens

19 Long Hollow Gardens Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 11/11/2017

Long Hollow Gardens was the PERFECT venue for our wedding. I cannot say a single bad thing about it. It is as gorgeous as it looks in pictures. I received endless compliments about how beautiful the ... Read more venue was. The great thing about that is you don't have to spend as much money on excessive decorations! It has so many spots for amazing wedding day photos. The cottage that the Bride gets ready in is adorable as well. Also, many people have not been to Long Hollow yet. It is so fun to be the "first one" of your group to get married in such an amazing venue. Amy was also great to work with. We live close to the venue so we dropped in to sneak a peak a few times before our big day, and she remembered us every time. She was always welcoming and loved to show all the new things they had added to Long Hollow. I would HIGHLY recommend them for an unforgettable wedding day!

E
Elise

Married on 08/26/2017

Everyone who came to Long Hollow for our wedding had the same reaction: "it was like being in a magical fairy-garden-wonderland. " When I saw Long Hollow for the first time, I ditched every other idea ... Read more I'd had for my wedding and decided to plan the entire thing around the garden theme. Our wedding was in August, so we were extremely worried about our guests being too hot, but Amy was so accommodating and helped assure us that the cooling system would work. And it did!! We had beautiful weather for the event, thankfully, and the greenhouse stayed cool in the middle of the summer. Everyone was happy. More than that, our vision of a garden-themed reception came to life. Amy helped us pull beautiful trees, flowers, and plants into our reception space so that guests really felt like they were in a garden. We used the white house on the property for cocktail hour, and we took beautiful sunset pictures in the vineyard. This is my favorite space in all of Nashville and the surrounding areas, and I highly recommend it. It was totally lovely.

B
Bridgett

Married on 04/08/2017

Long Hollow Gardens was an absolutely beautiful, unique and wonderful place to have our wedding and reception! They were very knowledgable and helpful on all things wedding/vendors and extremely ... Read more organized. We got so many compliments all night on how amazing the venue was. They set up lawn games and helped arrange different plants around the venue without us even asking. They truly made our night perfect.