Long Island Bridal Design

Babylon, New York · View map · Visit website

About Long Island Bridal Design

Long Island Bridal Design is wedding hair styling company from Babylon, New York. They specialize in on-location hair styling services for brides and bridal parties. The talented team of licensed stylists is detailed oriented and knows all the latest bridal trends. Whether you are thinking of a classic updo or a sleek blowout with loose curls, let Long Island Bridal Design bring your vision to life.

Services offered
Long Island Bridal Design offers on-site services for wedding and special events in Long Island, Manhattan, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Group rates and multi stylists available, and services include consultations and beauty trials. Other services Long Island Bridal Design include:

• Blowouts

D
Danielle Feller

Married on 12/31/2018

Incredible Stylist!

I loved working with Jamie! She did such a great job of not only creating the look I wanted but also keeping me calm and cool on my big day. Loved working with her and would absolutely recommend her! Read more I loved working with Jamie! She did such a great job of not only creating the look I wanted but also keeping me calm and cool on my big day. Loved working with her and would absolutely recommend her!

Heather
Heather

Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful work

Wow! Can’t say enough about how great my hair came out for my wedding! Jamie was so flexible with my bridesmaids and me. I didn’t even have photos of my style but just explained what I was looking ... Read more for and it came out absolutely perfect! All of my bridesmaids raved about how well their hair held even in the rain! Would highly recommend if you want someone professional, on-time, and willing to work with a variety of styles!

M
Meghan

Married on 10/26/2018

Loved my hair!

My hair came out perfect for my wedding 10 out of 10. Jamie was so easy to work with & all I had to do was show her 1 picture and she made it happen. My hair lasted all night long as well. All my ... Read more bridesmaids hair came out amazing as too! I wouldn’t change a thing & I would highly recommended using her!