Long Island Photo Booths

Babylon, NY · View map

About Long Island Photo Booths

Long Island Photo Booths, part of Fitzpatrick Entertainment, is a DJ and photo booth company based out of Babylon, New York. It was started in 1997 by Dennis Fitzpatrick, who travels all over the New York Metro area performing as a DJ and MC. He will ensure every detail of your big day goes exactly as planned. Long Island Photo Booths is passionate about weddings, and can't wait to make your celebration is a success.

This full-service DJ and photo booth company offers multiple packages to choose from. Their services include:

• MC
  • Intelligent lighting
  • Video screens
  • Props
  • Editing
  • Customization

Other Services
This experienced company offers multiple backdrops for your photo booth. You can choose between a classic black cloth, blue sequins, faux brick wall and a green fish scale to name a few. Their photo booth services include:

• Delivery

3 Long Island Photo Booths Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 05/05/2018

Dennis was absolutely amazing from day one. He let us customize our photo strip completely and customize his package to our needs. The team was great and our guests absolutely loved our booth and had ... Read more a blast with all of the props that they brought with them. Not only that, but he is sending all of our guests photos to us edited and on a flash drive so we can cherish them forever! My photographer husband, who is incredibly picky, absolutely adores the photos. The quality is excellent with crisp clean lighting and nice even colors throughout. They were fantastic!

J
Juana

Married on 03/21/2014

Even with the tough crowd I had they made my wedding memorable. I loved EVERYTHING. Dennis worked my requests and made everything flow beautifully. Read more Even with the tough crowd I had they made my wedding memorable. I loved EVERYTHING. Dennis worked my requests and made everything flow beautifully.

N
Nora

Married on 10/11/2014

Dennis was great, not only easy but fun to work with! He did everything to make sure that the music was good and a suitable level during dinner, helped everyone making speeches with the audio and ... Read more sound and played awesome music! He took a list of suggestions before the wedding and built a playlist off that but was also really great about playing songs that came to my bridal party and I on the spot! They stayed and kept playing for us longer than we initially had planned on (for a very reasonable fee) and even came and hung with us at our after hours spot! I can't say enough for this company - they really helped make the wedding for us!

Long Island Photo Booths FAQ