Long Life Entertainment - DJ Rob Bediako

Springfield, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Long Life Entertainment - DJ Rob Bediako

Long Life Entertainment - DJ Rob Bediako is a wedding DJ located in Springfield, Pennsylvania. No matter the style of wedding, he promises to have the perfect music. Long Life Entertainment - DJ Rob Bediako is sure to provide upbeat and fun entertainment fit for any audience.

Long Life Entertainment - DJ Rob Bediako offers a bilingual MC, a do-not-play list, microphones, a projector, a sound and PA system and uplighting. He also offers liability insurance. Rob only schedules one event per day to ensure the couple receives the attention and service they deserve on their wedding day. Long Life Entertainment - DJ Rob Bediako can accommodate the following music genres:

• Christian

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 05/28/2016

As a musician myself, music is incredibly important to me. Finding a DJ for my wedding was absolutely no exception, as I know the DJ makes or breaks the party. Every step of the way, Rob was the best ... Read more best we could have asked for. I loved that he is independent, not with a company, so all the money is going to him and his family, which also made him much more affordable than entertainment companies. He was so down to earth and genuine, which was important to me. I wasn't down with a DJ being cheesy or trying to hard. He was just right. When I found his website, I checked out his SoundCloud, and you should do the same thing too if you're considering him. Every mix he chooses blows my mind, surpassing any mix I would have ever thought up myself. He handled everything from the music for the ceremony with the hookup of the speakers, same for the cocktail ceremony, and he got EVERYONE on the dance floor during the reception. I mean everyone. Parents, friends, aunts and uncles that say they never dance, grandparents, parents friends, you name it. They were out there having the time of their lives. He was very accommodating to my unique tastes in music, but also catered to the crowd without needing to play Shout, YMCA, or the Chicken Dance. If you like that kind of thing, that is fine too. He would play it if you asked him to, but not for me. : ) You will not find a better DJ, especially at a better value. I got so many compliments from friends during and after my wedding how great my DJ was. My friend is even considering booking him for her baby shower (!) just because she wants to find an excuse to hire him for an event. If your guests having a great time is important to you, definitely book Rob Bediako as your DJ.

Jessica
Jessica Wilson

Married on 05/05/2019

We COULD NOT leave the dance floor!

Music was one of the most important things to us at our wedding- it can make or break a party after all- and we truly lucked out by selecting Rob as our DJ. After checking out his super professional ... Read more website, listening to his amazing and unique mixes, and peaking at his awesome reviews from past clients, we (easily) took the leap of faith and booked with Long Life Entertainment, without even meeting with or pursuing any other DJ. Rob was thorough, easy to work with, and totally receptive to our ideas; he helped us structure our timeline for the evening, which seemed like a daunting task initially as we opted for a long cocktail style reception over a formal sit-down dinner. His wonderfully thoughtful spreadsheet helped us organize our must-plays and musical tastes, and with that he delivered AMAZINGLY smooth mixes and perfectly timed bangers. The number of guests- from family, to friends, to old folks and party animals- who gave compliments on the flow of music was unbelievable. I am so grateful for Rob and his talent- the jams and fun we had dancing with our friends was one of the most memorable parts of a whirlwind of a day. HIGHLY recommend- wish I could throw another party on this scale to have Rob as our musical guru.

G
Gia F

Married on 02/15/2019

A True Artist and the Best DJ!! Look No Further.

Music is very important to the both of us and from the beginning we knew we needed the best dj for our wedding — enter DJ Rob. We were so grateful to find him and can not recommend him enough! Our ... Read more musical genres were all over the place (disco, hip hop, classic rock, boy band) and Rob seamlessly checked all of our boxes—getting everyone of all ages on the dance floor and keeping them there all night! Some guests told me they had blisters from dancing, which in my opinion is the sign of a fantastic dj and money well spent. Rob is a true dj and artist, he custom made our first dance sing mix (which was amazing and we still listen to often), listened to all of our requests (and do not plays!), and kept the party going all night long. There were so many little details he added (i.e. in the best man speech) during our wedding and even sent us photos and videos he captured during our wedding of the endless dancing. Rob is a professional who impressed us from our first conversation. We live in NYC and planned a wedding in Philadelphia and Rob made our planning a breeze. He was extremely organized, kept our flow and timeline perfect and offered suggestions about planning the reception, and worked with us to fit our budget and venue. We cannot stress how critical the right dj is for your big day. Music is extremely important but you also need a professional to read the crowd and keep the flow and party going— DJ Rob is all that and more, look no further than him for your special event. Thank you again so much!!!!