Long Village Lettering

Hendersonville, NC · View map

About Long Village Lettering

The first statement of introduction for your wedding day will be your invitation selection and the addressing on the envelope. Make the most of it! Hand-executed calligraphy will give a personal statement about your special day. I have been practicing calligraphy since 1990. I can create lettering styles that range from traditional to trendy. I can also provide personal touches through out the special event with a one-of-a-kind guest registry, place cards, seating charts, favors and other decorative accents. I can also create unique chalkboard art for your special event.

More of my work can be viewed at:

I am also on Pinterst @ http://www.pinterest.com/clangsdorf/

30 Reviews for Long Village Lettering

30 Long Village Lettering Reviews

S
SARA

Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Catherine was one of the most enjoyable parts of planning our late summer wedding. Her work is exquisite. She is so precise that many of our guests mistakenly assumed that her calligraphy ... Read more on our invitations was a printed font! Catherine also went above and beyond with the additional projects we threw at her: a custom map of the wedding site, wooden place cards, and a 6-foot-tall banner to hang at the reception. She is very thorough in the planning stage and helped us with all of the specifics for properly addressing the invites. We are so grateful that we were referred to her and that she is local! She made our wedding truly unique and special to us.

C
Carol Anne

Married on 05/26/2018

Catherine took my envelopes at the very last minute. She did it absolutely beautifully! And VERY FAST! Could not have asked for better. Extremely beautiful! Highly recommend! Read more Catherine took my envelopes at the very last minute. She did it absolutely beautifully!! And VERY FAST!!! Could not have asked for better. Extremely beautiful! Highly recommend!

M
Megan

Married on 10/28/2017

Catherine was very professional, as you could tell she was a well-seasoned expert at her craft! She was helpful in making suggestions, as well as inventive – she custom matched a font used on the ... Read more invitation. I also liked how swiftly she worked with great communication the whole time. I would most definitely use her again or recommend her to a close friend.