Longan's Place Miami / Redland

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Longan's Place Miami / Redland

Longan’s Place Miami/Redland is a versatile wedding venue located in Miami, Florida. They pride themselves on being your one-stop shop for all of your planning needs. Their experienced coordinators will work with you one-on-one to ensure your special day is everything you dreamed it to be. Longan’s Place Miami/Redland offers both indoor and outdoor settings for your engagement party, ceremony, and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 170 guests at this private venue. If you prefer an outdoor celebration, you'll be surrounded by beautiful sunsets, lush landscaping, and a tranquil waterfall. After saying your “I do’s” in what could be described as a tropical paradise, you can move into their unique reception hall. This tiki hut-inspired space features a domed ceiling, plenty of space for a dance floor, and open walls, allowing your guests to take in the beauty of the property. There’s also a gorgeous fountain, perfect for you and your spouse to take unforgettable pictures in front of.

This full-service venue offers all-inclusive packages, allowing you to take care of everything in one place. There are rooms where you and your wedding party can get ready, along with plenty of parking for your guests. Chairs and tables are included, as well as china, flatware, glassware, and linens. Their all-inclusive package offer:

• Barware

Maria
Featured
Maria

Married on 01/18/2019

Looking for Miami's Best Kept Secret Wedding Venue? Look no further.

Where do I even begin? Longans place is Miami's best kept secret for an intimate, magical, outdoor wedding. My wife and I were married there on 1/18/19 and we couldnt have dreamed of a better place. ... Read more Aside from the grounds being so beautiful and picturesque , complete with a gorgeous waterfall, the staff are in a class of their own. JC, the owner, is friendly, accommodating, understanding, warm and personable. He did everything possible to make sure our wedding was perfect. He worked with all of our vendors to make the magic happen. Mailyn, our wedding coordinator, really knows what she's doing. Very friendly and kept everything going smoothly. The food.....wow...the FOOOOOOOD! JC should open a restaurant with the quality of the food there! We coudlnt decide what to go for when we did our tasting because it was all so good! All of of guests were blown away with both the food and venue. Too bad we are limited to only 5 stars because JC and the Longans crew deserve more. Amazing price to fit any budget, amazing owner and staff, and an amazing place. Thank you JC and the Longans crew. We cant thank you enough for making our wedding better than we could have possibly dreamed!

User1573283

I cannot rave enough about my experience at Longan's Place. Right from the start my daughter and her fiancé' knew they wanted Longan's Place to host their ceremony and reception. The grounds are ... Read more gorgeous and the ballroom is absolutely breathtaking. Longan's Place offers a package deal that no other venue can. As the mother-of -the-bride, I did all of the wedding planning because my daughter and now son-in-law live outside of Florida. Working with JC, the owner and Mailyn, the wedding coordinator, was an absolute pleasure. They take the time to make the wedding planning experience an easy and fun one. They answered all of my questions from the very beginning and their personal attention always made me feel like I mattered. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony, the cocktail hour and reception were simply perfect. All of our family and friends raved about how beautiful everything looked, how much fun they were having, and how delicious the food and cake were. Longan's Place is a hidden gem that we were lucky enough to find. From the service to the food, to the beautiful location... everything was amazing and I could not have asked for anything more. The entire staff is top notch! Longan's Place is 5 stars for sure!

J
Joana

Getting married on 11/30/2019

The venue was sensational and the service was above and beyond! When looking for a venue in South Florida for any reason, look no further! Not your cookie cutter, shopping center banquet this is what ... Read more a venue really is. I could not be any happier. Can't wait to host an event here again!