Loni Jones Makeup

James Hill, JM · View map

About Loni Jones Makeup

Loni is an experienced makeup artist for couples’ weddings across Jamaica. She works with couples to find their perfect look. She has more than ten years of experience in the makeup industry, having worked on makeup looks for film, fashion, runway, commercials, bridal and more.

The multiple stylists at Loni Jones Makeup help transform couples on their wedding day with makeup and men’s grooming services. Couples can work with the artists in consultations to discover their natural beauty. The artists simply take this natural beauty and enhance it through makeup. Loni Jones Makeup offers simple, shimmery, and dramatic looks to guarantee something for everyone. Couples can also go for makeup trials before their wedding to feel confident in their makeup look. This artist can come to a couple’s wedding location, and she works on the entire wedding party when couples want a cohesive look in photographs. This team offers the following makeup services and styles for a couple’s wedding day:

• Airbrush makeup

15 Loni Jones Makeup Reviews

C
Chelan

Event date: 11/21/2014

I loved having my makeup done by loni she was on time, professional and I looked flawless afterwards! Couldn't ask for anything for anything more! Read more I loved having my makeup done by loni she was on time, professional and I looked flawless afterwards! Couldn't ask for anything for anything more !

R
Rhonda

Married on 10/25/2014

Loni is a consummate professional. Prior to the event, she promptly answered my many questions about her services, confirmed details about our contract, helped me decide on the right look for my ... Read more wedding, and made sure she understood the skin tones and needs of my wedding party. On the day of the event, she arrived on time, set up quickly and provided everyone in the group with flawless and tear-proof makeup. We all looked phenomenal for my wedding and I was thrilled with the results! I ABSOLUTELY recommend her!

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/18/2014

Loni and her assistant are AMAZING! I had ten bridesmaids and they were all raving over their makeup. My makeup was to die for and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Loni is sweet and patient- ... Read more she is simply the BEST!!!