Loon Lake Photography

Bellevue, MI · View map

About Loon Lake Photography

We love photographing weddings. The look on a father's face as he gives away his little girl, a mother's eyes welling up in the front row, the laughter, the tears, and the beauty of the day.... we revel in it. In exchange for inviting us to be a part of your special day, we will provide you with a collection of images that are emotive, honest, light-hearted, and often even unexpected. In short... the story of you.

31 Reviews for Loon Lake Photography

31 Loon Lake Photography Reviews

User7917745

2+ years ago

I highly recommend Look Lake if you are looking for a Michigan photographer! Read more I highly recommend Look Lake if you are looking for a Michigan photographer!

User3956130

2+ years ago

I don't even know where to begin, ever since we started Wedding Planning, choosing the right Photographer was something that had me stressed out, until I got connected with Angie and Matt! From the ... Read more the beginning they put my mind at ease, they were wonderful throughout the whole planning process, answering any questions I had! Then when it got to the day of, they truly went above and beyond. They arrived early, stayed late, were on top of all the details, not once did I have to worry about the photos. My husband and I are not big fans of getting our pictures taken, but Angie and Matt were so friendly, professional and wonderful to work with they made being in the spotlight on our Big Day fun!!

A
Allison

Married on 08/30/2014

Matt and Angie are honestly wonderful people. Their picture style is really bright and vibrant. I have been dealing with a long term illness and they really helped me take the day at my own speed and ... Read more didn't rush. They are great at capturing candid emotional moments. They also helped keep the ball rolling because we rented a carousel to do some of our pictures and only had it for a 1/2 an hour so they were also very efficient.