Loon Mountain Resort

Lincoln, NH · View map · Visit website

About Loon Mountain Resort

Loon Mountain Resort is a wonderful resort wedding venue located in Lincoln, New Hampshire. This Mountain base retreat offers couples a one-of-a kind-wedding experience to create a truly unforgettable day. The scenic views, romantic event space,s and all-inclusive wedding packages offered by Loon Mountain Resort combine to create an experience that is sure to impress your guests.

Facilities and Capacity

Loon Mountain Resort provides couples with a truly unique outdoor ceremony setting. You and your guests can travel in style to your mountain-top ceremony spot via 4-person gondola. At the top of Loon Peak sits the stunning Summit Amphitheater, which offers seating for up to 200 guests to witness your heartfelt ceremony against the breathtaking backdrop of the White Mountains. This amazing ceremony venue offers a far-reaching natural vista and truly unique wedding photography opportunities to encapsulate your momentous day. Once back at the mountain base, your fairytale reception event can begin in the beautiful Octagon Lodge. Named for its shape, this room provides a warm and inviting atmosphere combined with rustic lodge decor. The Octagon supplies panoramic views via the surrounding window-wall, which allows your event to be brightened by natural light. The interior boasts a floor-to-ceiling stone-fronted fireplace, wood-paneled walls and bar area, and large timber ceiling-beams adorned with string lights to create a fairytale feel. A polished dance floor provides the natural focal point of the room around which your seating plan for up to 200 guests can be arranged. Outside, your guests can enjoy the mountain air as they warm themselves by the large fire pits. This patio area offers the ideal space to stargaze and enjoy the surrounding tranquility.

Loon Mountain Resort aims to provide everything you could need to design an unforgettable wedding experience within their mountain lodge. Their wedding planning package offers a comprehensive range of services and amenities to assist in creating the day of your dreams. These include Gondola Skyride, use of ceremony and reception spaces, dedicated wedding planner, food and beverage staff, and much more. A range of catering packages are also available to suit your event style and needs and the in-house culinary team can work with you to create your ideal wedding menu. Dedicated event staff and planning services are on hand to assist you with everything from guest transportation to last-minute details on the day.

20 Reviews for Loon Mountain Resort

20 Loon Mountain Resort Reviews

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful venue and great staff

I can not say enough about how accommodating everyone was. I couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else! ❤️ Jayme and Ally made everything so easy! Read more I can not say enough about how accommodating everyone was. I couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else! ❤️ Jayme and Ally made everything so easy!

Samantha
Samantha Sinclair

Married on 07/13/2019

Loon is Amazing

My husband and I got married here a month ago and are SO happy we chose Loon! Our guests are still talking about our wedding, many saying it was the most beautiful venue they’ve ever been to. The ... Read more entire staff was phenomenal, but our coordinator Christian was next level. He was so responsive during the planning process, so detail oriented and thorough during our ceremony rehearsal, and he made the entire wedding run seamlessly. He went so far above and beyond - he made sure there was water at the summit for us (it was a hot day), he carried around my wedding shoes when I wanted to put on my flip flops, he kept us on schedule, and when my sister was having trouble with my bustle, he was there with a multitool and a helping hand! I’m sure you can’t go wrong with anyone at Loon (we also got to work with Erin who assisted Christian, she was also amazing), but if you’re lucky enough to have Christian as your coordinator, you can rest assured knowing you’re in good hands. Loon Mountain Resort is 10/10!

S
Sara

Married on 08/04/2018

We are avid hikers who wanted to get married in the mountains. After seeing how stressful wedding planning has been for friends, we were aiming for a low stress wedding. Loon, and especially our ... Read more coordinator Stacy, were absolutely fantastic. There is so much included in the wedding package and Stacy was able to help with any of the small details we (or other vendors) had questions about. It was a perfect day for sure and we wouldn’t have wanted to do it anywhere else. If you love mountains there is no better backdrop to a wedding.