LopezSpratt

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About LopezSpratt

LopezSpratt is a wedding photographer based out of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. LopezSpratt is owned and operated by Juan Lopez Spratt, a wedding photographer who loves to capture beautifully and romantically candid moments. His roots exist in sports and ballet photography, meaning he specializes in capturing action over posed or orchestrated moments. He believes that weddings are made up of a thousand spontenous emotions and moments that come together at once, and he’ll go above and beyond to capture them all in vivid detail.

LopezSpratt can provide couples with albums, canvases, digital files, matted prints, prints, and save-the-dates of their final photographs. Some of the professional wedding photography services that Juan offers include:

• Custom graphics

Featured
Irislyn

Married on 01/19/2019

Look no further. You will NOT regret

I can’t praise this man enough. Between Juan’s larger then life personality, absolutely amazing skills as a photographer/videographer and his phenomenal team (Lola,Carlos & Henry), you will NOT regret ... Read more hiring them. Planning a destination wedding has its challenges and stressors. I can say off our 1st email with Juan we knew we were in excellent hands. After the wedding we were proven right, if it wasn’t for Juan and his team our wedding could have been a disaster. No thanks to Barcelo Bavaro Palace and their incompetent wedding planner Francis Berra. Since we planed on venturing around DR before our wedding we took the opportunity to plan a “Trash the Dress”(TTD) in the gorgeous beach town of Las Terrenas. Now, we could tell from his emails how passionate he is about photography, meeting with him takes it to a whole other level. Juan lights up like a Christmas tree when talking about his craft, gadgets & toys. We spoke about our vision for the wedding & the TTD session. By the end we literally gave him all reins on whatever he wanted to do and what would be best for our special day. For our TTD, Juan chose our location & we were just blown away of how beautiful it was. The entire process was extremely easy and fun. Juan completely captured our love naturally. The day of our wedding Juan stepped in and went into planning mode throughout the day and evening (since our wedding planner was MIA). Even with that wrench thrown in Juan and his team captured the most beautiful and intimate moments with our family and friends. We are beyond grateful to them and can not wait to see our video & the rest of our photos. Juan’s energy and emotion for his work & for life in general is contagious, and it is a joy to be around him. You will not regret having them for your special day.

Alissa
Alissa

Married on 07/19/2019

Juan and team made our wedding more special!

When my husband and I began to look for photographers for our destination wedding in Punta Cana DR, I knew ultimately it would be my husband's decision as he is the "photographer" of the family. After ... Read more talking to numerous photographers, I knew in the first few minutes listening to the conversation Juan and my husband had that Juan and his team would be the one for us. From the moment we interacted with Juan our minds were put to ease. He not only went above and beyond to answer every question but he thoughtfully offered his advice and helpful tips for the wedding. He helped us decide on our officiant for the wedding and with his help we had the absolute best officiant marrying us. During the ten months before our wedding Juan stayed in contact and as our wedding day approached closer I felt like Juan was more our friend than photographer. On the day of our wedding Juan and his team arrived promptly and got right to work. Everyone on his team was friendly and engaging and never said no to anything we asked! Juan interacted with both sets of parents and the entire bridal party. Everyone remembers how funny Juan was. His team did not even feel in the way. It was very natural for them to be there to take photos and interact with all our vendors. On the day of the wedding Juan was my biggest advocate to have fun and enjoy the moment. All while still capturing every tear and smile our wedding had. Thank you to Juan and Team for making our wedding day even more memorable and for providing us with amazing photography and videography services that we will cherish forever!

A
Amaya Olivo

Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

Juan and his team were excellent! I got married in Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic on March 2, 2019, since my first contact with Juan he was very helpful, responsive, and polite. Juan was always ... Read more willing to help us, not only with photography related issues but with anything we needed. Since he knows many vendors in the area Juan helped us get the wedding venue, the wedding planner, catering and literally everything else for our wedding. He even helped me plan my rehearsal dinner! On the day of the wedding Juan and his team were very punctual and were always attentive to every detail. He surprised us with a beautiful gift and stayed as long as we needed him. All of our guests were pleased with their professionalism and organization. The next day he was already sharing beautiful pictures with us. We really enjoyed working with Juan and will recommend him to anyone.