Loretta Bridal Boutique

Bonita Springs, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Loretta Bridal Boutique

Loretta Bridal Boutique is a full-service wedding boutique in Bonita Springs, Florida that also serves the surrounding areas of Fort Myers and Naples. They specialize in providing beautiful gowns for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom with turnarounds of less than six months. Whether you desire a fashion-forward design or a more traditional look for your gowns, Loretta Bridal Boutique will help you find the perfect dress.

Products Offered

Loretta Bridal Boutique provides gorgeous wedding attire in a variety of styles, colors, and styles, including a large selection of plus-size gowns. Along with beautiful gowns and dresses, there is a wide array of accessories to choose from, including belts, garters, hair accessories, veils, shoes, and more. Bridal gowns range from $799 to $3000 and bridesmaids dresses range from $180 to $330, so you’re sure to find a dress for yourself and your bridesmaids that you’ll love in any budget. They also provide sample sales and trunk shows where you can also find the dress of your dreams! Dress alterations are available and gown preservation services are offered so that your dress will survive the test of time.

140 Reviews for Loretta Bridal Boutique

140 Loretta Bridal Boutique Reviews

K
Featured
Kenzi

Married on 04/15/2018

I just cannot find the right words to describe how amazing my experience was at Loretta's Bridal! They made one of the most special days of my life completely UNFORGETTABLE! From the beginning of the ... Read more appointment and right down to the very end, they were so warm and inviting. My consultant Lauren made the experience fun and exciting, when it is no secret that looking for THE dress is an emotional rollercoaster. She heard my critiques and compliments and understood my vision. In the end, she was able to give me that "Bride moment", which I was able to share with my mom, mother-in-law, sister, and aunt. I honestly wish I could do it all over again just to relive the experience one more time! Thank you Loretta's Bridal for helping me find my dream dress!

Leanne
Leanne

Getting married on 01/18/2020

Absolutly Amazing

I had an amazing experience with lorettas boutique! I would highly recommend them. Lillie was my person & she helped me & didn’t push me to like a dress. She waited until after I could really feel how ... Read more I felt In each one to ask if I liked it. I found the perfect dress & just knew at that moment it was the one but wanted to explore my options & didn’t give me a problem about it. I went right back to that dress after about trying on 20. They made me feel special & I really appreciate everything they did!

J
Jenna

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Great selection of dresses

I went to Loretta's after a girlfriend bought her dress here a couple of years back. I couldn't be happier with the experience. Deb helped me find the perfect dress, and was so patient even though I ... Read more didn't buy until my second visit. The store looks small from the front, but they actually have a really good selection in all price ranges. Definitely check them out when dress shopping