Loretta Bridal Boutique

Bonita Springs, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Loretta Bridal Boutique

Loretta Bridal Boutique is a full-service wedding boutique in Bonita Springs, Florida that also serves the surrounding areas of Fort Myers and Naples. They specialize in providing beautiful gowns for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom with turnarounds of less than six months. Whether you desire a fashion-forward design or a more traditional look for your gowns, Loretta Bridal Boutique will help you find the perfect dress.

Products Offered

Loretta Bridal Boutique provides gorgeous wedding attire in a variety of styles, colors, and styles, including a large selection of plus-size gowns. Along with beautiful gowns and dresses, there is a wide array of accessories to choose from, including belts, garters, hair accessories, veils, shoes, and more. Bridal gowns range from $799 to $3000 and bridesmaids dresses range from $180 to $330, so you’re sure to find a dress for yourself and your bridesmaids that you’ll love in any budget. They also provide sample sales and trunk shows where you can also find the dress of your dreams! Dress alterations are available and gown preservation services are offered so that your dress will survive the test of time.

137 Reviews for Loretta Bridal Boutique

137 Loretta Bridal Boutique Reviews

K
Featured
Kenzi

Married on 04/15/2018

I just cannot find the right words to describe how amazing my experience was at Loretta's Bridal! They made one of the most special days of my life completely UNFORGETTABLE! From the beginning of the ... Read more appointment and right down to the very end, they were so warm and inviting. My consultant Lauren made the experience fun and exciting, when it is no secret that looking for THE dress is an emotional rollercoaster. She heard my critiques and compliments and understood my vision. In the end, she was able to give me that "Bride moment", which I was able to share with my mom, mother-in-law, sister, and aunt. I honestly wish I could do it all over again just to relive the experience one more time! Thank you Loretta's Bridal for helping me find my dream dress!

L
Laureen

Getting married on 07/13/2019

I had been all over SW Florida looking for my wedding gown big name chains small local shops and no one really listened to me, well that was a whole different story as soon as i walked into Loretta's. ... Read more they actually listened to me and paid attention to me. every dress i tried on i wanted to go home in. the staff was fabulous and very attentive and made my gown finding experience one i will never forget. ladies skip the rest and go right to the best Loretta's Bridal Boutique!

R
renee

Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience

I went here one day just to look around and found a dress that I knew I had to go back and try on... I went back and tried it on and that was the dress! The owner was great! I had changed my wedding ... Read more date a few months after ordering and they were able to accommodate me no problem. I would def recommend going there if you are in the area.