Lori Cole Events

Turlock, CA · View map

About Lori Cole Events

Design,planning, production, and coordination, in one stop. Offering in-house services, such as custom florals, decor, and rentals, creation of the perfect candy and sweets buffet, bartending and beverage services, mirror me photobooth, and custom items, to make your day amazing. Hire us for your most needed service, or hire us to do it all. Your day, your way.

9 Reviews for Lori Cole Events

9 Lori Cole Events Reviews

T
Tori

Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome photo booth!

I hired Lori Cole Events for our photobooth! Super easy to coordinate and work with! Very professional and fun! The souvenir photobook was great, we got to take it home that same night and looked ... Read more through it on our wedding night, which was really special. 10/10 recommend.

User6373374

2+ years ago

Lori was incredibly knowledgeable and so helpful with her ideas and suggestions. Before we got together, I realized I hadn't thought of about 1 million things, but afterwards, I didn't need to! She ... Read more carried our wedding on her shoulders.

D
Donna

Married on 09/24/2016

Lori and her team were absolutely PERFECT. They treated our wedding like it was theirs. No details were left undone. From the first meeting with Lori you could tell she knew what she was doing.I ... Read more wouldn't use anyone else.