Lori Costonis, Wedding Officiant

Muscatine, IA · View map

About Lori Costonis, Wedding Officiant

Let’s Say I Do !

Officiating Weddings In Illinois And Iowa For Over 15 Years .... Making Your Day Unforgettable! Non-Denominational to Religious to Very Traditional Ceremonies.

Fee includes a rehearsal the day/evening before your ceremony at NO additional charge. Ceremony scripts will also be provided to help plan the wording of your ceremony.

(Travel area includes up to 70 miles from Muscatine IA)

4 Reviews for Lori Costonis, Wedding Officiant

4 Lori Costonis, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Mary
Mary Allen

Married on 06/15/2019

A Wonderful Lady.

She was wonderful, she did a great job we asked for an old fashioned vows and that is what we got. I would recommend for anyone. She really listens to what you want. Read more She was wonderful, she did a great job we asked for an old fashioned vows and that is what we got. I would recommend for anyone. She really listens to what you want.

C
Chuck

Married on 04/21/2018

Lori was great! We we're very happy with our ceremony! Read more Lori was great! We we're very happy with our ceremony!

R
Rachelle

Married on 01/27/2018

Lori was wonderful and got back to me right away every time. She did exactly what we wanted and made our ceremony a great experience! Read more Lori was wonderful and got back to me right away every time. She did exactly what we wanted and made our ceremony a great experience!