Lori D. Entertainment

Portsmouth, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Lori D. Entertainment

Lori D. Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Southern New Hampshire. Lori D. is a top-rated afternoon radio personality on 98.7 The Bay, so she really knows how to entertain a crowd without using props or gimmicks. Using professional audio equipment, Lori will play every genre of music that you desire; from top forty, dance music, classic rock to hip hop and rock, Lori will help you create a playlist that will have your wedding guests dancing and enjoying your party all night. If you've asked for certain songs not to be played, she guarantees you won't hear them.

Lori D. Entertainment will work with you as a professional wedding announcer and a DJ for your wedding reception, as well as giving your guests an opportunity to participate in the celebrations. Other services offered include:

• Consultation

C
Featured
Casey

Married on 09/22/2018

I don’t even know how to begin to describe how amazing DJ Lori is. We shared a mutual connection right away and I knew that we would have an amazing time planning our wedding with her. We loved ... Read more meeting up with her and catching up throughout the year. She is such a wonderful and caring person. She made the entire process so easy and had the whole entire dance floor packed all night! She even stopped by our head table just to make sure we had some time to eat! To top it all off she also helped me surprise my mom with a mother daughter dance that was truly emotional and touching. Lori is one of those people that come into your lives and that you just know you will stay connected to even after the wedding is over because she truly cares about you. She made everything perfect for us!! I definitely would recommend Lori as a dj to everyone that I know!

Abigail
Abigail Martel

Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Ever.

Hands down the best in the business. Funny, delightful, supportive, easy to talk to, easy to Get in touch with & responsive, and my dance floor was absolutely jam packed ALL NIGHT long. Lori D is ... Read more incredibly talented and accommodating- hiring Lori was the best decision we made!!!! There is literally nothing bad that I can say, nothing left to be desired, no regrets or other suggestions whatsoever. Thank you Lori for not only being a part of our day but for making it the best day EVER. Can we do it all over again soon!?!

J
Joseph Ochs

Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Lori was absolutely amazing as our wedding DJ. She is compassionate about making your big day special. She truly cares about her clients and went out of her way to make our big day special. Read more Lori was absolutely amazing as our wedding DJ. She is compassionate about making your big day special. She truly cares about her clients and went out of her way to make our big day special.