Lori Parker Floral Studios

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Lori Parker Floral Studios

Lori Parker Floral Studios is a full-service wedding and event florist based out of Jacksonville, Florida. Lori, owner and master designer, is an accredited Florida State Florists Association Master Designer. She delights in sharing her creative expertise and attention to detail to curate beautiful arrangements, custom designed to fit any client's style and taste. Whether you’re looking for extravagant centerpieces to capture the eyes of your guests or simple floral accents for detailed charm, Lori Parker Floral Studios would love to work with you.

Products Offered
Lori Parker Floral Studios offers a variety of floral products and services. In addition to top-of-the-line customer service and timely delivery, their services include:

• Aisle decor

Angel
Featured
Angel

Married on 12/02/2017

I can't recommend Lori enough. I am SO happy with how the flowers turned out at our wedding. They were absolutely amazing. They are the thing that totally brought my vision to life. It seriously ... Read more looked like Lori took them right out of my mind and put them in the venue. They were a direct reflection of my pinterest boards. On Lori's website you can see she is super talented. You'll see tons of bright beautiful floral arrangements. I will tell you, she can also nail the fall/moody look too. She created a BEAUTIFUL lush winter wonderland in our venue. We wanted deep burgundy and white flowers with tons of greenery and huge wreaths... Lori did not disappoint. Our wedding looked like a elegant southern event with a nod to Christmas. And for all of the flowers and lush greens we got, the price was extremely competitive. The other florists that I was looking at before deciding on Lori wouldn't even do a wedding for a price that was more than the total price I paid with Lori and that was their starting point! We got a huge bang for our buck in my opinion. Not only am I super happy with the results, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and working with Lori. She was so kind and gracious throughout the entire process. My aunt and my new husband adore her as well. I would certainly use Lori again and recommend her to any bride. I wish I had my wedding photos already so I could post our beautiful wreaths and centerpieces but I can attach a picture of my bouquet and my pup's flower crown for now. :)

S
Sarah Krupinski

Married on 06/22/2019

Beachside elegance

Thank you Lori for a beautiful beachside wedding! Our bouquets were blue hydrangea and orchids and they were absolutely unique and perfect! My bouquet was exactly what I had dreamed of! The room was ... Read more filled with orchids and lush greenery. Lori was able to do simple yet elegant table arrangements. She took our original idea and went above and beyond to create the perfect wedding for us. We cannot thank Lori enough for all that she did.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 06/08/2019

READ THIS if you want a florist that will SLAY your wedding!!!!

I am SO SO SO thankful for Lori and her beautiful florals for my wedding. To be honest, I love florals, but I had no clue what my 'vision' was for the florals in my wedding. I knew I wanted neutral ... Read more colors and a lot of greenery.. but that's pretty much it. I met with Lori and she had such an amazing way of understanding what I wanted when I didn't even know myself. She is so sweet and so fantastic at what she does! I cannot describe the feeling I got when I saw my bouquet for the first time... I am still obsessing over it. I had absolutely no idea that a bouquet could be so beautiful and perfect for me, and the rest of the florals were JUST as beautiful. I got so many compliments all night on how amazing they all looked, and I am still getting compliments on them from the few pictures we already have. Lori is so affordable and she CRUSHED IT with my wedding. Thank you so much, Lori. Your work will always mean so much to me and is beautifully captured in my pictures/video. If you need a florist, do yourself a favor and book with Lori! She is the best!