Lori Stewart Makeup Artistry

4 Lori Stewart Makeup Artistry Reviews

C
Charley

Married on 03/18/2017

Lori did makeup for the bride and all the bridesmaids for our wedding. She was great and everyone was beautiful. She was very helpful in helping us find the right look for each woman. Thanks! Read more Lori did makeup for the bride and all the bridesmaids for our wedding. She was great and everyone was beautiful. She was very helpful in helping us find the right look for each woman. Thanks!!

M
Mariah

Married on 01/29/2017

I could not be happier with how I looked on my wedding day! Lori was amazing and her make up application made me feel beautiful. I do not wear very much makeup usually, and I was very nervous about ... Read more not looking myself at my wedding. After my makeup was done I could not stop looking at myself, I felt like I was the best looking version of myself I had ever been. I also could not believe how well the makeup photographed. The airbrush felt so light and lasted all day. Lori was the kindest person and was wonderful to have there while we were getting ready. She was timely and efficient, but had such an easy going presence about her. I was most nervous about now liking how I looked Lori eased all of my fears by being fantastic to work with and making my makeup more perfect than I could have imagined. I would recommend Lori to anyone who is having a wedding and I would trust her to make anyone feel beautiful.

C
Callen

Married on 09/26/2014

Lori is an amazing makeup artist and I recommend her to anyone getting married! Her prices are very reasonable and I love that she does airbrush! My makeup was so natural looking and I received so ... Read more many compliments. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! I love that she does a trial and she is very flexible on where to have it! She is also so kind and fun to be around! Book her, it's so worth it! My sister-in-law also booked her for her wedding day and she was also very pleased with her service!