LoriK Images

North Myrtle Beach, SC · View map

About LoriK Images

LoriK Images in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Lori Kreutzer is a talented natural light photographer with a passion for capturing life’s biggest moments. From the first look you give your fiance to the last dance you share with your friends and family, Lori will turn your memories into timeless keepsakes filled with beauty and love. She has been a featured photographer in several publocations, and works hard to ensure every client is happy with their final collection. Choose LoriK Images for a truly one of a kind wedding experience.

LoriK Images offers custom wedding packages to suit every couple, regardless of style or budget. She works with you one on one to determine your priorities, and imagine a wedding collection that fits your personalities. Lori also designs wall art collections for her clients to enjoy. You’ll receive hundreds of digital downloads and a variety of print options included your package.

3 Reviews for LoriK Images

3 LoriK Images Reviews

Barb

Married on 05/20/2017

I have used this photographer several times for various family events. We have been nothing but pleased with her work. Read more I have used this photographer several times for various family events. We have been nothing but pleased with her work.

Benita

Married on 03/05/2016

Lori was terrific to work with. She put me at ease and captured our special day perfectly. Read more Lori was terrific to work with. She put me at ease and captured our special day perfectly.

Barbara

Married on 01/31/2009

I have used this photographer several times in the past, for our wedding anniversaries, and other family occasions. She always goes way beyond just taking photos. Love her work. I have also watched ... Read more watched her work at different weddings we have attended. When she gets finished, and you see her work, there is always that wow factor.

LoriK Images FAQ