Loring Magnolia Photography

Concord, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Loring Magnolia Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Concord, North Carolina, Loring Magnolia Photography works with its couples to capture the details, emotions and moments that make up their knot-tying affair. Specializing in natural and photojournalistic wedding photography, the company is dedicated to memorializing one of the most important days of your lives. Capturing unique and artistic photographs, Loring Magnolia Photography is the ideal option for documenting your celebration!

Despite offering a number of pre-planned wedding packages for couples to choose from, Loring Magnolia Photography is willing to tailor a package based on you and your significant other’s individual needs. Services include, but are not limited to:

• Consultation
  • Six hours of coverage
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours

Other Services
Loring Magnolia Photography also offers additional wedding-related services for couples to choose from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Wedding albums

Featured
Jennifer

Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Meredith was absolutely AMAZING to work with. I knew as soon as I met her she was the one! She was very attentive and so responsive, I felt like I had known her forever and my guest thought we had ... Read more been friends for years... That's how she makes you feel, like a long time friend that makes your day all about you! Meredith is so attentive to detail! Me and my husband got the luck of Hurricane Florence coming into town on our wedding day... but that didn't stop this awesome lady! She showed up rain boots on and umbrella's ready to go. She captured every moment perfectly and always had a smile ready to go for the next picture. We were all soaked by the end of the night but looking at my pictures you would never know, except for the beautiful rain photos Meredith took... they were perfect. If you are lucky enough to meet Meredith and hire her for your big day... DO IT! You will not be disappointed. She was an absolute love to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Allison
Allison Walker James

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Booking Loring Magnolia Photography was absolutely the best decision we made during our wedding planning. From start to finish, Meredith was amazing. From being available to answering all my questions ... Read more questions to giving friendly advice and feedback for wedding planning, she is the absolute best. We expressed what we wanted for our pictures and that is exactly what we got. Not only did we have the pleasure of working with Meredith and Ryan, I feel like we've gained a new friendship. These two do an outstanding job and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

K
Kylie

Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I don’t think I can accurately say how amazing Meredith and Ryan are! The photos they take are phenomenal! They are so personable and fun to work with! They captured amazing moments for us on our ... Read more wedding day and can’t wait to use them again for future photos! I would recommend them every day to anyone who needs a photographer for any reason!