Lorna Tyson Photography

Fairbanks, Alaska · View map

About Lorna Tyson Photography

Lorna Tyson Photography is a wedding photography company based in Fairbanks, Alaska. Owner Lorna shoots every wedding as unobtrusively as possible, while still capturing every raw emotion and authentic moment. She also loves to capture the more traditional moments and personal details that each couple works so hard to include in their day. Lorna Tyson Photography values the relationships she builds with each client and is honored to be able to capture their celebration.

Lorna Tyson Photography is a documentary-style photographer who also specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic approaches. To ensure that nothing is overlooked, a second shooter is always used and they only book one event per day. Lorna Tyson Photography can also work additional hours as needed. Proof of liability insurance can be given upon request. Every couple is welcome to schedule an engagement shoot as an opportunity to become more comfortable in front of the camera before the big day. Lorna Tyson Photography offers their high-resolution images in many formats, including:

• Albums

5 Reviews for Lorna Tyson Photography

5 Lorna Tyson Photography Reviews

User5496900

2+ years ago

Lorna took family pictures for us. She did an amazing job and we loved the results! Read more Lorna took family pictures for us. She did an amazing job and we loved the results!

C
Crystal

Married on 09/12/2014

Lorna is AMAZING! She was always very quick to answer any questions I had, and was very flexible with us! Read more Lorna is AMAZING! She was always very quick to answer any questions I had, and was very flexible with us!

L
Lyndsey

Married on 07/29/2013

Lorna is amazing! She not only is an extremely talented photographer, she is a wonderful person. We have used her three times, all were amazing experiences. I first hired her to photograph my ... Read more husband's homecoming after his deployment to Afghanistan. His flight was delayed several times over a few days and each time she rearranged her schedule to ensure she could be there. He ended up coming home two days late and VERY early in the morning, yet she was there to capture all of the emotions of the day. After that I hired her to shoot some family photos for the holidays. This one was extra special because we had just found out we were expecting our second baby and we were able to take some fun pregnancy announcement pictures too. When I was further along in the pregnancy I hired her a third time to take some more family pictures/maternity photos. Each and every time I have been thrilled with her customer service and the quality of the photos. I know I will cherish them for the rest of my life!