Lorraine's Flowers

Caguas, PR · View map · Visit website

About Lorraine's Flowers

Lorraine’s Flowers is a family-owned floral design company based out of Cagus, Puerto Rico. This unique floral shop has been catering to destination and local weddings since 2002. Patricia Lorraine, the owner behind this passionate business, developed her love for flowers and art from her mom who started her own shop over 43 years ago. Lorraine’s Flowers prides themselves on their quality products, professional staff, and unique designs.

The experienced staff at this full-service floral design shop will work with you one-on-one to go over prices, flower colors, contrast of flowers, and more. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life, while ensuring your wedding decor is beautiful and timeless. Patricia’s style is romantic and inspired by everything around her. She loves creating new designs and playing around with different colors and textures. Whether you envision a modern and glamorous affair or a vintage and rustic gathering, Patricia and her team have you covered. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to creating beautiful bouquets and handsome boutonnieres for your wedding, Lorraine’s Flowers will also create amazing decor for your aisle and/or altar. Additional arrangements include:

• Centerpieces

Featured
Rachel

Married on 11/10/2018

Professional and Beautiful

I cannot say enough nice things about Patricia and her flowers. We had a bad experience with another flower vendor overcharging and being unresponsive, and Patricia was like a breath of fresh air. He ... Read more He flowers looked amazing and fresh, and she fulfilled our vision perfectly. She added in things like clear chairs and seating areas to make the room look spectacular and she did it at a very affordable cost. We would recommend her without hesitation.

Luschka
Luschka

Getting married on 11/20/2021

My ceremony and reception venues were beautifully decorated. She took what I wanted and executed it perfectly. My bouquet was to so gorgeous. I loved everything and so happy that my wedding planner ... Read more pointed me in the right direction of choosing Lorraine's Flowers as my decorators. Numerous guests have told me how beautiful the decorations at both the church and reception were.

Jason
Jason Hull

Married on 08/09/2019

Made vision come true

Lorraine's Flowers made our wedding ceremony so beautiful. Planning a destination wedding and handling everything over the phone/email can be difficult but Patricia made it very easy. She accommodated ... Read more our requests and the finished product was a dream come true. They had everything we were looking for. Not just flowers, but a gazebo, aisle runner, lanterns, etc. Thank you again Patricia for making our wedding so beautiful and transforming our vision into a reality. -Jason & Francesha