Los Abrigados Resort & Spa

Sedona, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Los Abrigados Resort & Spa

Los Abrigados Resort & Spa is a rustic wedding venue located in Sedona, Arizona. This wedding site is not only picturesque with scenic views of Oak Creek, but is home to an experienced and trusted staff and talented catering team. This venue offers a variety of packages, including those for honeymooners, as well. The venue includes their renowned Sedona Spa along with other spaces. Past guests of this venue have opened up about their amazing experiences, reminiscing about their delicious food, affordability, and devoted staff.

Facilities and Capacity
Los Abrigados Resort & Spa offers a variety of event spaces for your ceremony and reception. The Creekside Event Site sits next to the sparkling Oak Creek and includes a lovely backdrop for your celebration. Their restaurant, Timo, is an elegant and charming setting that can accommodate up to 70 guests. This space is ideal for an indoor brunch and rehearsal dinner. Spoke & Wheel is their casual restaurant which is ideal for an after-reception party or a rehearsal dinner. This space can accommodate up to 80 guests. The Courthouse Butte and Chimney Rock Ballrooms are spaces that open up to the Poolside and Landmark Patio. The two ballrooms can be rented at the same time for large parties of 150 guests. Bridal suites are also included at this venue.

Los Abrigados Resort & Spa offers accommodations, off-site vendor outreach, and on-site coordination for an organized and scheduled wedding day. A list of their services includes:

• Décor assembly
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Card placement
  • Seating chart arrangement

Cuisine
Los Abrigados Resort & Spa offers breakfast, brunch, buffets, and platters. Their specials include the following:

• Sedona Special
  • High Country Cuisine Buffet
  • Cowboy Round-up Buffet
  • Street Tacos

Location
Los Abrigados Resort & Spa sits near the Chapel of the Holy Cross. It services the areas of Sedona in the Coconino National Forest.

46 Reviews for Los Abrigados Resort & Spa

46 Los Abrigados Resort & Spa Reviews

Featured
User5574265

2+ years ago

My husband and I always wanted our wedding to be creekside at Los Abrigados and it turned out absolutely beautiful! It was everything we had always imagined. Kyli Miller is just wonderful! She called ... Read more me back immediately the first time I reached out to her and we actually met that same day. From that moment on it was smooth sailing. Kyli and I spoke several times on the phone and through emails and she answered every question I had. She is great at returning calls and emails the same day. She was very helpful with recommendations for vendors and extremely knowledgable with questions regarding planning. I hired her for the day of and she took care of absolutely everything! I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day. The venu itself turned out beautiful and the food was amazing! We had so many compliments on everything. I highly recommend Los Abrigados creekside and Kyli Miller if you want a beautiful outdoor wedding in Sedona.

T
Traci

Married on 07/12/2018

I highly recommend having the wedding by the creek at Los Abrigados. Kylie helped everything run smoothly. We had the reception at Timo's. The food was delicious and affordable. So fun and I would ... Read more book there again without hesitation.

M
Michelle

Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I got married on May 26 of this year at Los Abrigados. It was the most amazing and beautiful experience! Our special day turned out absolutely perfect because of Kyli at Los Abrigados! ... Read more Kyli, you are fabulous and took such great care of us! I felt like such a Princess on our big day and we couldn’t have asked for anything to be more perfect! Thank you Kyli and Los Abrigados!!!