Los Rios Country Club

Plano, TX · View map

About Los Rios Country Club

Throughout the year, Los Rios Country Club serves as the backdrop for beautiful weddings. The rich mahogany accents of our clubhouse, the elegant atmosphere of our dining hall and the well-manicured landscapes of our grounds there is no question why Los Rios is considered a prime location for wedding ceremonies and receptions.

The vaulted ceilings, expansive views of our emerald fairways and well-appointed table settings are sure to impress and compliment the beauty of any bride and her guests.

The Country Club and greens are available year round for Weddings, Receptions, Parties, Group Tours and Special Events.

3 Reviews for Los Rios Country Club

3 Los Rios Country Club Reviews

T
Tama

Married on 02/25/2012

We were notified that our son wanted to get married within 2 weeks! After getting over the shock, we went into planning mode. I contacted several venues, but Los Rios was the first to return my call. ... Read more We went out to the location, thinking we would use their smaller, social room, but took one look at the main ballrooom and were sold. We reviewed options with Paula on seatings/pricing/ceremony options; the list goes on. We were there under 2 hours, and the wedding was booked. The food was ordered, the seat ties were picked out, and the bride to be was very happy! 2 weeks later, we had a stunning wedding! Los Rios took care of every detail. the staff was fantastic, and our guests had a lovely time! Seriously, one of the best experiences I have ever had, and in a 2 week window, it was nothing short of amazing!

H
Heather

Married on 05/05/2012

4.7

I am so thankful I decided to stop by on a whim one afternoon because I fell in love with the view from the room immediately. The staff was very attentive and put on a wedding that was perfect.I ... Read more can't imagine having my special day anywhere else! If you want a wedding that is catered exactly to your liking, Los Rios will do it for you

User2389091

2+ years ago

The only issue I had with this venue is the fact that I had a hard time getting in touch with Paula the coordinator. She wasn't great at keeping track of things and getting things done the right way ... Read more the first time.

Los Rios Country Club FAQ